Match up - Leveling out the playing fields.

29/08/18 16:46
KOTJ :

Black Monks :

1. Top guild doesn't mean anything it just means......you already have lost this one because you didn't want the big promotions because, as you directly said, you prefer to easily win your championship. (If your level is just as difficult there is no change but even you have admitted the top levels are the top levels)

Logic- you once again are assuming my intent and doing a rather weak strawman based off of the inaccurate assumption of intent. There could be several reasons I think 3 years is too long, it could be my stated desire of fresh meat at the top (my hidden agenda is to make people realize how tough it is, but you have already done that work for me). It could be that I don't like it that long because I have 4 alts I want in the top. (I have no alts) or it could be what you think my rationale is but sorry, it isn't. Please, if you are going to profess yourself a logician please stop with the weak strawman arguments, the constant lies (we have already listed so I won't list again) and the ever changing goalposts. People have come out of the woodwork frequently to mock you and I have no clue who they are, the people who support you end up being a !ate of yours from before....

Handing person a championship trophy they haven't earned isn't motivation, it is in fact the opposite, I'm sorry you like the participation medal generation, I don't.

Allow new members to contribute, that's great. But my beer league winning our league by ga 13,000 doesn't mean we belong to even sit in the stands of a Leinster U20 match....

It's a game-yes, does that mean we shouldn't acknowledge the strongest guild is the strongest?

Hear that hooli/Peanut Butta.
I want to “win my championships easily”
Because there’s no competition at all at our level...
i wish I could win easily against all my teammates, Peanut Butta, GOATs, and some other folks at our level.

I don t want to get promoted at level 60 directly because it doesn t make any sense.
Our team would be weaker, our buildings are not upgraded, we will miss couple of seasons of recruiter points, we don t have time to buy 20 credit card players etc.
If sweet nitro takes into account all the above, I am happy to jump by 15 levels.

I will not even respond to your other comments.. i think the only person who was mocked on this forum for the last 3 years is you.. we just need to look at all your past discussions (when not blocked by the developers for insulting people).
Anyway, you re not worth my time.

So please, stop wasting it. Go to 3rd half pal
29/08/18 16:49
hooligan #Rugga :

Monks you are a narrow minded individual, to think that this is just to get my guild to the top... This whole post was to get a better matching system for the whole game, there is no fun or challenge for a strong guild to match a weak one when the scores are 25-5 nobody enjoys that... SO yes my intention was to even the paying fields and bring all GC matches into alignment... It is like having one championship with everyone in it... GUESS who will win O yes a guy in one of the top few Lvls ...

This is a strategy game not a brute force game... I can't wait to catch up to you!!!

The entire point of the new point system is to get fair matching. That will be the result. It will take 30 days to accomplish but it will. You have what you want.
29/08/18 16:51
HI KotJ
we're totally off-topic now, nevermind.
I wouldn't like to be 'levelled up'. I would rather get as far as I can under my own steam. If there was a choice, I wouldn't take it.

Hi BM,
Yes, like I stated earlier. Whether 'fair matching' will be the 'result', remains to be seen. The vast majority of Guilds are different in structure. FAIRER matching is the best we can hope for.
29/08/18 17:04
I agree, the issue I took was with the implication and statement that the teams listed as top guilds aren't the top guilds. By definition they will be. The matching should (if done correctly) result in a lot of draws until you drift to high or low depending on your guild strength and then it will be corrected. But the end result will be the top 10 will be the top 10
29/08/18 17:06
Peanut Butta :

HI KotJ
we're totally off-topic now, nevermind.
I wouldn't like to be 'levelled up'. I would rather get as far as I can under my own steam. If there was a choice, I wouldn't take it.

No worries Peanut B.
Black Monks has some issues with me.. check his 3rd message when he said “people literally said they didn't want to be moved up because they enjoyed winning their champs easily“... he was already targeting me while I wasn t involved in this thread..

As soon as I posted on the thread he disagreed with my suggestion and wrote again few messages later that i don t want to move up because i “want easy championships”.. haha
He s deeply in love.. I always stay on top of his mind..

Anyway, way off topic.
I really didn t expect that suggesting another ranking to motivate new players would lead to this..
29/08/18 17:13
No issue with you mate, issue with you saying top guilds aren't top guilds. You put a lot of assumptions to my intentions when they are clear. The top guilds will be the top guilds. That's it. Enjoy seeking the participation trophy you are used to and you deserve.
29/08/18 17:20
Black Monks :

No issue with you mate, issue with you saying top guilds aren't top guilds. You put a lot of assumptions to my intentions when they are clear. The top guilds will be the top guilds. That's it. Enjoy seeking the participation trophy you are used to and you deserve.

Your message has been sent, seen, successfully ignored and forgotten.
29/08/18 17:29
Ignore me then, geesh
30/08/18 11:55
*sigh*
Here's the results of the new matching system. Our Guild "Slackers" has one level 42 team and then a handful of level 32's. 1.6mil fans. Our opponents "Wales all sars" has one level 39 team and every other team is higher than our highest level guy. 3.9 million fans.

The more I think on this the more I think the problem is not the guild matching, the problem is a lower league team can never compete with a higher league team.
30/08/18 13:54
Yes, so in a few weeks you will be going against similar skill guilds. It just takes time to sort out. But it should daork nicely.