Was that the PIMPS 1st GC loss?

21/07/19 12:09
For the love of God its late go to bed its been fun! Night:)
21/07/19 12:17
Feed Zeke :

Hey everyone, we all know its kinda been the PIMPLES show in GCs.....well, I think they now know they aren't the ONLY guild who can hold the top spot...….I was just wondering if anyone knows, WAS THAT THE PIMPS 1st TRUE GC LOSS?.....meaning not a tie kinda win...…..Welcome all comments......im sure jammin has plenty to say, he always does......

Re read your shit dipshit. I can only say look at it from an outsider's perspective. I'm sure Thou conveyed to all of you that we gave you your due respect. Our name is Pimps that's how we refer to ourselves. You guild is the bar that's how we referred to you it was after the post that your nickname came out. It ia what it is man. I'm done with this bullshit. It's like trying to teach a 5 year old trigonometry... never gonna happen.
21/07/19 12:17
STFU MBR...…..you have no say in any of this you fkn prick ass loser...…...your nothing but a fkn bandwagon jumper...….you don't know shit......I said those things becuz I liked most of those guys in HAUNTED....and I hated to play them, but I had to......so don't twist this shit around you fktard……..my post in the beginning is disrespectful?....plz idiot fks tell me how it is disrespectful...…….And MBR stfu!!!...…..your nothing to me anymore dude...…..if u really want me to go there......there is a post that Jammin said if the pimps every lose a GC he will quit the game...…...so don't fk with me dickhead...…..he said it.....and Karl used to chirp all the time about things.....so now we have a chance to celebrate and you want to fk it up....GO FK YOURSELF!!
21/07/19 12:19
CNY....you even said in a earlier post it is what your nickname is....so go FK OFF!!…….your a stupid loser!.....come here to just argue......what a joke!
21/07/19 12:19
Enjoy it C4L
21/07/19 12:20
Don status 2.0. I'm done
21/07/19 12:24
Lmfao classic keyboard warrior response feed Zeke. Come up with your own shit. Look here is the facts. You won congrats you guys earned it nobody is taking that away from you. Not me nor jammin or anyone else. However cocksucker dont play innocent with your original post. pimples isn't a shot sure I know that's our "nickname" but if you were on discord with the rest of the respectable teams in TDM, and no pimps cant see the shit you post in your own group genius, then you would have gotten your gratification. I congratulated you, Zeke congratated you (certainly hes not "a has been") Karl congratulated you (not a "has been") jammin did too but you come here and post this shit in a disrespectful manner and expect no response? FUCK YOU!!!! And honestly you can call me what you want in this forum but I'm certain you wouldn't be as bold in person. I hardly ever post in here and dont talk shit in discord however your pompous arrogant ass can eat shit. Do your research in your guild the roots of their success came well before you and yes I did establish a good relationship with Redskins during the end of his run. And you know what. I have no fucking clue where your team was at that time mr irrelevant.
21/07/19 12:27
still no explanation how its disrespectful...…..that's becuz it isn't!.....and you came here to do nothing but fuck with me...….your a POS.....the next BIGGEST LOSER IS...……………………….CNY
21/07/19 12:34
CNY applaudes your final comment
21/07/19 12:38
HAHAHA!! Wow! CNY actually posted what I was going to. Except I was going to say, the "new don"

I am done. Made my point. Btw, c4l, you need to replace that period button. Seems to stick a lot.

Carry on!