New building idea

19/11/20 18:21
Hello,

The idea would be to create a new building that would give boosts for X matches per season.
The boost could be +10 to all attributes for a specific match.
Every 4 levels the building would add a new boost available for the season.

Level 1 : 3 boosts
Level 5 : 4 boosts
Level 9 : 5 boosts
Level 29 : 10 boosts

So when you enter the building, you would be able to select on which matches to apply the boosts.

We don't want a visa rush to finish the new building asap, so we could release the new building first, then give X weeks to develop it before it gives the boosts. Our goal is to add some strategy by selecting on which match you want to apply the boost.

What are your thoughs?
22/11/20 17:25
No feedback? You don't like so much the idea?
24/11/20 09:29
Just seen this.....

Great idea
10/12/20 11:23
Bad idea. It's just more Match Bonus in disguse.
10/12/20 11:26
Be better if you gave us an Academy Building for training youngsters or fixed forwards scoring from an offside position when one of their backs kicks long.
10/12/20 11:46
I have to agree with my Guild mate Titans and say that this is a very bad idea. You got rid of match bonus as we all wanted a level playing field so that the best "strategies" on the day would win matches. That was a good move but then you gave us "bonus on the fly" in the form of the Sports Shop and Sports Gear so the LAST thing any of us want is another form of Match Bonus which is all that this is.
13/12/20 10:31
As Titan says, fix the issue where offside forwards (slow boys) are able to catch the ball kicked by their own player way behind them and score a try.

And another one to fix is tackling. How can a player run 50 metres or more with two defenders all over him all the way and still score a try? It might happen once in 50 times, but certainly not every time. We've been here before on this one, but it still is not right.

How come so many penalty kicks from inside a players own half, right out on the touchline, succeed? It doesn't happen 100% in real life, so why don't you tighten the accuracy and raise the failure rate?
13/12/20 18:36
DHSFP :

I have to agree with my Guild mate Titans and say that this is a very bad idea. You got rid of match bonus as we all wanted a level playing field so that the best "strategies" on the day would win matches. That was a good move but then you gave us "bonus on the fly" in the form of the Sports Shop and Sports Gear so the LAST thing any of us want is another form of Match Bonus which is all that this is.

Blah blah blah. Bring back match bonus I say DHSTUPID lol
13/12/20 18:36
Titans {WES} :

Be better if you gave us an Academy Building for training youngsters or fixed forwards scoring from an offside position when one of their backs kicks long.

The crazy Jock is having a moan I see lol
16/12/20 17:33
It's amazing what comes out of the woodwork when you are not looking.

Ystradunpronounciblefechingname ...how are you doing bestie?