one more try (questions, suggestions, bugs, etc...)

21/05/16 13:47
i;ve scored a few penaltys
21/05/16 16:08
SO, OFFSIDE RULE N YELLOW CARDS FOR ALL THE PLAYERS CRAMPED IN FRONT OF THE OTHER TEAM'S GOALIE, PLEASE!

or programme the game in a way where the bunch of forwards are moved in front of the defenders, i.e. if defenders are positioned outside their penalty box, the forwards are automatically moved outside the penalty box too. regardless of the ugly tactics these players use.

AGREE WITH THIS IDEAS TOTALLY but not with everything you mentioned as I feel it has more to do with the unhealthy egoistical nature of these players, rather than all of them being entirely insecured. A few of them, maybe. Perhaps even me?
21/05/16 16:41
or programme the game in a way where the bunch of forwards are moved in front of the defenders, i.e. if defenders are positioned outside their penalty box, the forwards are automatically moved outside the penalty box too. regardless of the ugly tactics these players use.

i agree with it
21/05/16 16:50
THE PENALTIES : it doesnt work very well....in one game i could got 8 penalties during 15minutes...after one, the GK makes fault and i get another one till 8 or somthing like that,but i can't score even one....it becomes funny but also boring....if i get 1 penalit at 70th minutes,it will last till the end of the match but any score but just 8 fault by the GK