Why bury weak players?

26/01/17 17:40
I have been playing this game for only a few months but one tactic being used doesn't seem to make sense. Perhaps someone can enlighten me (cause I do need enlightening in many things).
Why do teams "bury" a number of very weak players in an effort to keep their quality rating low? A team with a quality level of 89 and is playing in level 32 would instantly launch a red flag that something wasn't right. Any idiot can simply check the team roster of an opponent and see the minnows.
Does keeping one's quality low benefit a team in any way since the biggest determining factor appears to be fans, not quality.
I await those more knowledgeable in this game to educate the unwise (me). I thank you in advance
26/01/17 20:41
They buy them in the hope you look at the rating and think it's an easy game I made that mistake in the feeder earlier apparently guy was 38 rated so I was playing with my reserve team thinking I have a chance little did I know cos I hadn't checked the team he was really about 110. I've also in the past done it myself so I don't get bonused as often but you do get more people trying to beat you in training matches so I gave that up cos t got annoying
27/01/17 00:03
So there is no real advantage except to fool the blind???
28/01/17 09:58
That's about it