New things introduced without warning

14/01/19 22:22
It looks like the but you way up an extra level has been removed.

There are changes to training its now 2, 4 & 8 hour training sessions when what was really needed was a one hour option

There is by the look of it a new comp on the way.

The promotion system has been changed

Maybe more that I have not yet noticed

Thanks Cheat Nitro for not telling us
14/01/19 23:51
I was also surprised there were no patch notes of any kind. We're speculating what that trophy looking thing that replaced the live matches is all about. General feeling is it's another one of those "world tournaments" starting in 8 days or so.

The training thing caught me off guard. Was confused why my guys were on a 2 hour train when I was certain I clicked the 30 minute one. Hard to fully understand what the deal is there as I was a big fan of the 30 minute train.

And yes, the championship breakdown is indeed odd. Just top 1 goes up levels now and a stunning SEVEN players will no longer advance to the next tier. Considering I've gotten 4th place in 3 of the last 4 seasons, I'm guessing the odds of getting 1st are not very good (yet I was always on the cusp of that elusive top 3 and the coveted double promo). I would guess this has something to do with whatever the vision is of "balancing the game". Just kind of strange since in the rugby version, the top 3 advance THREE levels, the middle 6 go up two levels, and the bottom 5 go up a level. So, if you finish in dead last you move up one level. This update is essentially the exact opposite of the rugby game in that sense. Not sure what TDM is up to, but it has always had it's own fair share of oddities itself so who really knows.

Still, the oddest part of all is not getting some popup with the patch notes as these are all pretty major changes. Guess we'll all have to wonder what officially that "new" button is that opens in 8 days.
15/01/19 07:29
The training thing is no real problem for me all players recovery currently over 25 so back to 100% from an 8 hour one in less than 2 hours but for the lower levels its useless as is the 4 hour one for them most of the time.

Another badly thought out update
15/01/19 09:31
yeh this update's so shit what's even weirder is nitro didn't even inform it lol.

#BRINGBACKTHEPREVIOUSCHAMPIONSHIPUPDATE lmao
15/01/19 09:37
Jem likes America :

I was also surprised there were no patch notes of any kind. We're speculating what that trophy looking thing that replaced the live matches is all about. General feeling is it's another one of those "world tournaments" starting in 8 days or so.

The training thing caught me off guard. Was confused why my guys were on a 2 hour train when I was certain I clicked the 30 minute one. Hard to fully understand what the deal is there as I was a big fan of the 30 minute train.

And yes, the championship breakdown is indeed odd. Just top 1 goes up levels now and a stunning SEVEN players will no longer advance to the next tier. Considering I've gotten 4th place in 3 of the last 4 seasons, I'm guessing the odds of getting 1st are not very good (yet I was always on the cusp of that elusive top 3 and the coveted double promo). I would guess this has something to do with whatever the vision is of "balancing the game". Just kind of strange since in the rugby version, the top 3 advance THREE levels, the middle 6 go up two levels, and the bottom 5 go up a level. So, if you finish in dead last you move up one level. This update is essentially the exact opposite of the rugby game in that sense. Not sure what TDM is up to, but it has always had it's own fair share of oddities itself so who really knows.

Still, the oddest part of all is not getting some popup with the patch notes as these are all pretty major changes. Guess we'll all have to wonder what officially that "new" button is that opens in 8 days.

Oh and Jem i found out the championship promotion rules is the same as rugby's
15/01/19 09:44
well Ill be honest with you all I've been playing GC's on 65% health under the old update and was having better success at 65 than 100 health so maybe 50 health is even better Ill tell you all in a few days when i've plyed a few gc's and games what my verdict is but the thing I wanna know is if where now on 8 hr trains that takes 50%v of our health does that mean we get more training pts ?
15/01/19 13:27
Really annoying about the 30 min training with players on 25+ recovery I could do a 30 min one play a friendly & with about 10 min to go get ready & start another one the second the first one finished & by the end of the 2nd one they were all back to 100% so I never got caught out even @ 97%