Training Matches

07/06/16 23:47
Most sensible developing players use friendlies to get training points, and many deliberately lose to ensure they get more games, and thus more training points. Much easier if you're playing harder teams. So I really don't understand why you're complaining about such an advantage, if I'm honest.
08/06/16 10:02
Waspy Tiger :

Most sensible developing players use friendlies to get training points, and many deliberately lose to ensure they get more games, and thus more training points. Much easier if you're playing harder teams. So I really don't understand why you're complaining about such an advantage, if I'm honest.

I don't think you get training points from friendlies Waspy. Did you mean training games?
08/06/16 10:53
.Leicester Tigers. :

Waspy Tiger :

I don't think you get training points from friendlies Waspy. Did you mean training games?

Indeed I did, thanks LT.

Should have got that right - after all, the name says it all. Training games. Not "bolster your number of fans games".
14/06/16 07:51
If you lose fans when beaten you should at least gain fans when you successfully defend a training game
14/06/16 08:14
Can't imagine how some teams have managed to complete their stadium by level 12. Must have been making very slow progress through the leagues or buying a gigantic number of gold balls. Just goes to show that people play this game in various different ways.
14/06/16 08:30
Just an observation here, but if the challenging team loses the training game they don't lose any fans. Doesn't really make sense that the defending team will lose support but the challenging team doesn't.

I'm not complaining as I use this to my advantage by losing on purpose and gaining training points
14/06/16 08:35
Waspy Tiger can i please ask if you are sure that opponents on the map gets chosen according to fan amount? To the person who started this post, have you tried playing the teams that's higher than yours on the map, or do you just not play them if their stars is to high, assuming you wont be able to win? Im asking because my team is 60* lvl13 and i have beaten teams 80* lvl17 on the map.. just try play them, its like the teams on map is very similar to your team in playing even though their stars may be much higher..
14/06/16 08:59
Mr Incredible :

Waspy Tiger can i please ask if you are sure that opponents on the map gets chosen according to fan amount? To the person who started this post, have you tried playing the teams that's higher than yours on the map, or do you just not play them if their stars is to high, assuming you wont be able to win? Im asking because my team is 60* lvl13 and i have beaten teams 80* lvl17 on the map.. just try play them, its like the teams on map is very similar to your team in playing even though their stars may be much higher..

Perhaps the arguably non existant home advantage has something to do with it?
14/06/16 09:13
Mr Incredible :

Waspy Tiger can i please ask if you are sure that opponents on the map gets chosen according to fan amount?

That's what the devs have said.