Read urgently, this is regarding training speeds and training points earned

08/09/16 11:36
Hey guys, I've just been forwarded a response from the developers to a ticket placed regarding training speeds and training points earned.

The developer has indicated that the more you train a player the less training points he earns, so basically each players training speeds don't mean anything as what they earn decreases through training even if your players are at 100% health each time.

Do the moderators have anything to say now? id like to know how much contact the moderators have with sublinet or if any at all? Intelligent mature and non abusive response please.

I have the screenshots to back up my claim. This was filed on the 3/5/16.
08/09/16 13:08
Question.... are you sure that it's not slightly lost in translation and they mean the more you train him, the higher his rating will be, and the higher his rating is the slower his progress?

That was training speed is accurate. Just think of every * level as a bar that needs to be filled, every * level you go up the amount needed to fill the bar increases. This means the more you train the higher your player, and the higher your player the slower it gets to get the next *

That's how I have always understood it anyway
08/09/16 13:42
In away that's the samething, guys are competitive on here so to remain competitive and with reduced tps then your in away coerced into spending money for gbs or one time offers.

It shouldn't matter what star level a player, but it should go by his training speed rating and training facility %. Begs the question to why do players have training speeds or facilities have a training boost when it is made irrelevant by reduced tsp earned?

Not once have they told us in any shape or form how this works so they have been deceitful.

08/09/16 14:47
I thought we knew this all along. As the strength of your players improves you have to upgrade your training ground to achieve the same number of training points per day. In my case, those daily points have increased slightly.

This seems fair enough to keep the game balanced. I've never felt the need to spend real money on a player.
09/09/16 00:51
What level are you whatever user name? I used to gain enough tps a season to max out most players when going a level up then that dropped dramatically as the update came in, along with one time offers, coincidence?

When I sold up I got a team of 6* players all with trying speeds below 100% and when I hard train or play a comp game I receive anywhere 6-11 tps on these crap players, so then I bought a few 100* + players to compare and they would only receive 1-2 tps.

I had only player earn 38 tps for 1 comp game.
09/09/16 02:41
Croxton :

Question.... are you sure that it's not slightly lost in translation and they mean the more you train him, the higher his rating will be, and the higher his rating is the slower his progress?

That was training speed is accurate. Just think not every * level as a bar that needs to be filled, every * level you go up the amount needed to fill the bar increases. This means the more you train the higher your player, and the higher your player the slower it gets to get the next *

That's how I have always understood it anyway

I agree with this. It makes complete sense that a lower level player progresses faster than a higher lvl player. How else can someone starting out hope to ever reach the top?

I really don't see this as an issue. Plenty of games have a similar upgrade system that makes it harder to level up the higher you go.
09/09/16 10:53
So basically the long and short of it is if you spend money and line the developers pockets, you get penalised and your team is potentially not as good as someone who doesn't spend anything.

No wonder so many of the top players are disillusioned and leaving.
09/09/16 12:54
No not at all, it's the same for everyone! The training speed still matters, as does the training ground. It may take 6 30 minute sessions to get a * with a training speed of 190% and a level 20 training ground, but with a level 10 training ground and 95% training speed it'll take 12 sessions.

You're still rewarded for having better speeds, it just gets harder the higher up you get. It's called a difficulty curve and ALL games have them. That's like saying an Xbox game is cheating cos I can't kill the final boss in 3 hits like I did on the first level

The game has many flaws, and the devs have much to answer for, but it getting harder as you progress isn't one of them
09/09/16 22:54
Matty I'm at level 25.

If you suddenly inherit lots of entry level (6 star) players with an advanced training ground then I'd expect them to train up extremely quickly. Beginners won't have a training ground like this though so they will probably achieve 8 points per day at best. I can currently get 9 or 10 points per day for some 120 star players.
11/09/16 04:33
You need to post the screenshots of the actual question and the response.
I think you have misunderstood the reply maybe.