It's an absolute disgrace - 1,000,000 RPs Transfers now!

29/01/17 01:43
BeastieBoys :

ABS- great player. Thanks for the many spankings. Go well.

Cheers BeastieBoys, likewise I've taken some beatings from many lol.... best wishes!! Sorry this is my junior account lol ABS
29/01/17 01:48
Dropkicks Rfc :

Makes me wonder what im going to do with my 1.2million in recruiter coins that I didnt pay a cent for....

More underhand tactics 'tis 'tis haha been a pleasure brother!!
29/01/17 18:36
You guys set the standard in this game for us to follow and chase. I remember ABS as a beast when I was too crap to challenge so have missed out on the battles. Hopefully will see you again.
30/01/17 03:32
Rucking Broncos - Bad Mother Ruckers :

You guys set the standard in this game for us to follow and chase. I remember ABS as a beast when I was too crap to challenge so have missed out on the battles. Hopefully will see you again.

You set the standard now bud... best of luck to you bro
30/01/17 03:35
ABS JNR :

[quotin="Dropkicks Rfc"]
Makes me wonder what im going to do with my 1.2million in recruiter coins that I didnt pay a cent for....

More underhand tactics 'tis 'tis haha been a pleasure brother!![/quote]

likewise bro!! The games just not the same anymore... boring as hell not to mention way more inconsistent (didnt think that was possible)
Take care bro catch up In the real world
30/01/17 09:39
Rucking Broncos - Bad Mother Ruckers :

Thanks RB, like DK said, you are setting the platform now, best of luck too you!
30/01/17 21:57
where are my rp's?
30/01/17 22:53
Thanks guys good luck to you both. I am carrying the flame for the fallen legends.
02/02/17 08:22
Carrying it well too