Youth Academy

08/05/17 13:45
Hey guys, new update is looking great. Far more realism and having to really up my attention to strategy to stay on top of things. Just a little suggestion, one that has been mentioned before but would love to bring it back to the forefront. Wat about a youth academy, would help to get some young blood into the game and saturate the auction house a bit for more affordable better players

Just a thought
08/05/17 15:53
For instance at league 40 u get a 150 star player at youth academy lvl 1. Youth academy lvl23 would give u a 173 star 18 year old which is awesome. The star count of player is increases by 1 for every increase in league lvl as well. Gives u a great player each season u can potentially train up or sell. Allow for random healing and training % to be given. Meaning u can keep and train a new youngster each season or sell them for some extra coins. Also would eliminate the issue of expensive quality players a bit in auction house
08/05/17 16:52
Do you think sublinet wants to make their purchased players less valuable? Not the best business model even if it would be a better game model.
08/05/17 20:56
Hey Monks, I thought about that and with the gear shop still in play and cc players still racking in at max for league. CC teams will still have an edge. The gap between cc and active players will just be closed slightly maybe even enticing players who have the cash to go full CC team
08/05/17 20:57
Overall creating more want to be active and allowing the game to grow as players who can't spend can still stand a blady good chance if they active enough and play their strats right
08/05/17 23:24
I'm game for it, I just doubt that a suggestion that decreases cash at all will be used without them finding a way to recoup elsewhere, such as monetizing the youth academy which would just increase the gap. I don't expect the gap to ever get smaller. Tbh, as I've mentioned before, the gap for cc warriors vs free gamers is smaller here than any game I've played before
08/05/17 23:45
Very true. Many games I've quit due to that exact problem. Well it would be a great addition to the game anyhow, even if they made it monetary based