Huge Tournament Upgrade

18/10/17 06:31
Now I am no marketing expert but even I can see the sense in this one. So Sweetnitro you add the capability for huge prize tournaments in an overall pointless and effectively a maintenance release. Why on earth did you decide not to have an opening huge prize tournament to give people a taste of what they could win e.g. players or thousands of gold balls. Or is this because it is only going to be a few extra gold balls. A missed opportunity in reality and shows the lack of investment in supporting those who support you. Good luck as this is the only thing that will keep this game alive now.
31/10/17 08:20
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Now I am no marketing expert but even I can see the sense in this one. So Sweetnitro you add the capability for huge prize tournaments in an overall pointless and effectively a maintenance release. Why on earth did you decide not to have an opening huge prize tournament to give people a taste of what they could win e.g. players or thousands of gold balls. Or is this because it is only going to be a few extra gold balls. A missed opportunity in reality and shows the lack of investment in supporting those who support you. Good luck as this is the only thing that will keep this game alive now.

Would be nice to see a few free things in this game! - Must games I played have a daily loto or spin thing where you can win odd's and sod's mostly small stuff but a chance for something big!