Make GC 1 game each with no MB involved ?

25/10/17 21:30
I would be interested to know how many people on here would like to see the gc down to pure skill and strategy by only allowing teams 1 go each it would stop guilds from milking challenges and we'd actually see who the best guilds are and guilds would have to think more about who takes on what before challenging an opponent.
25/10/17 21:41
And result in fewer draws.
+1
24/11/17 03:23
In principal its an interesting concept. Guilds with players unavailable could be severly compromised however, and lets face it we all have times when we are unable to play. It might be more workable if the challenge size was two less than the smallest of the two guilds. that would allow some wriggle room to ensure all games could be played on most occassions.

A great idea though, id tenatively support it.
24/11/17 13:51
Interesting and I definitely like the idea of bonus being prevented from use in GCs, however, Guilds that get milked in my opinion deserve to be as they have obviously developed their stadia too fast for their levels and ratings.

+1 for no MB in GCs but not sure about limiting challenges to only 1, especially in a Guild like ours where we always play as many challenges as possible, work commitments etc., notwithstanding.

[EDIT] Actually +100 for no MB ever again anywhere....ruins the game!
24/11/17 20:19

Hear hear. However 1 flaw in your plan .... Sweet Nitro.
24/11/17 21:06
Adrenalin - Damage Inc :

They are shooting themselves in the foot with this one Adrenalin. Not looking for ways to actually enhance the game, make it more enjoyable for us all and disregarding much better potential income streams.
25/11/17 10:34
Adrenalin - Damage Inc :

Yup they didnt listen last time round most want mb gone
27/11/17 10:31
Ashley Longthorn :

I would be interested to know how many people on here would like to see the gc down to pure skill and strategy by only allowing teams 1 go each it would stop guilds from milking challenges and we'd actually see who the best guilds are and guilds would have to think more about who takes on what before challenging an opponent.

Are you the milker or the milked?
27/11/17 12:16
What do you guys think of a tournament for all the winners of the current championship on their lvl before the new championship starts
27/11/17 19:33
Leovrooy :

What do you guys think of a tournament for all the winners of the current championship on their lvl before the new championship starts

Good in theory but not in reality. Some will be online for subs, some won't. Some will play mb, some won't. So it won't necessarily be a case of the best team will win.