Marvel Family

17/08/19 17:59
Hi everyone.

So, we at Marvel are looking for active members to grow the family. Currently we have 2 top 20 guilds (Marvel Pirates & Marvel Pirates Mutiny) and a smaller brand new guild called Marvel Avengers, so 3 very active and committed guilds.

All 3 are looking for new members, large teams (90+) in both Marvel Pirates and Marvel Pirates Mutiny and upto L89 in Marvel Avengers.

If anyone is interested then look us up, our doors are open and we will find you a place in one of our 3 guilds. If all 3 fill up we will make a 4th, lol.

The knowledge flying around is great and the "banter" (abuse, pmsl) is even better. So if you are active and thick skinned, Marvel is the place for you.

See you on the other side.

Cheers,

One-Above-All
17/08/19 22:49
As someone whose been in the marvel guild I can say for anyone wanting to join they're excellently well run guilds , the heals and activity i've seen in no other guild on the game get what they get and i've been in alot of guilds. For me it's a great place if your fanatical about the game but if your average JO in heal sends 300 to 500 or less this guild aint for you cos these guys are FANATICAL and i've no doubts in my mind that they will reach the top.
17/08/19 23:15
Cheers for the review Ash. Yeah we are very active and send alot of heals. Guild minimum per season is 350. Last season however almost everyone in Pirates sent over 1000. Guild record is over 4000 in one season. Anyone looking to join our family will get out what they put in.

Whatsapp is a must due to guild plans and strat advice being posted on there.

We are active, knowledgeable and ever growing.

Want to join? Open dialog with us and join the family.
19/08/19 16:10
I would also add that Marvel Pirates had 21 out of 23 teams promoted last season, a good mix of doubles and singles.

We might be very active, but it gets results.

Anyone game, just walk right in.
19/08/19 21:28
I know a couple of teams that joined this guild and were removed for no reason and without warning or explanation. Both active teams that were 4-5 levels from the top. So if you like to be in a guild one day and guildless the next, join them.
19/08/19 22:25
Interesting thought that one Mooners. I would like to know who was removed. Since I have been here I am pretty sure that no-one has been removed without prior warning.

Why might someone be removed?

1/ Inactivity
2/ Less than 350 heals sent per season due to, well, inactivity.
3/ Not following GC rules on several occasions.
4/ Being intentionally disruptive.

So, if you have names of teams that were removed I would like to know.

Many thanks, O-A-A.
20/08/19 10:59
I've been in marvel pirates since January and have no seen anyone leave.
With over 100 active players across the board.
I'd be interested to know who you believe was removed. As we have everyone still in the what's app group
24/08/19 00:50
How do I leave my guild ?
24/08/19 09:09
Guest FWXNUU :

How do I leave my guild ?

Click on guild hall , click guild , click leave bottom of the screen
24/08/19 18:19
Bluemooners :

I know a couple of teams that joined this guild and were removed for no reason and without warning or explanation. Both active teams that were 4-5 levels from the top. So if you like to be in a guild one day and guildless the next, join them.

Silence from Mooners, must be a first.

Which teams were removed without notice and were 4 or 5 levels from the top??

We removed 2 teams today, they were given the option to join our newest guild as they were both L60 odd, they accepted and are now part of the marvel family. They were given notice and options, treated with respect and looked after, like all the Marvel family.