Multiple teams

12/04/20 16:51
Whats app me Ive lost my contacts

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

The Master :

If you know the identity of the ring leader put it out here please. Send me a whats app if you need.

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

This has been going on for some time already. Much longer than a year.

I can't say with absolute certainty who it is, though we have a fairly good idea.

12/04/20 17:21
The Master :

Whats app me Ive lost my contacts

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

The Master :

If you know the identity of the ring leader put it out here please. Send me a whats app if you need.

Phalanx Damage Inc. :

This has been going on for some time already. Much longer than a year.

I can't say with absolute certainty who it is, though we have a fairly good idea.

As I said bud, I can't say with absolute certainty, so I wouldn't want to give you information that I cannot absolutely vouch for.
13/04/20 14:49
Not so Damaged :

Can you tell me who has 2 teams in the same championship please?

Awassa and Snakeman for one. Pam and RDC another. It happens.
13/04/20 14:53
Not so Damaged :

Ben Harris :

Not so Damaged :

Can you tell me who has 2 teams in the same championship please?

I have 2 teams run by the same person in my championship clint/joes wales... infact the whole guild that the named teams are in is run by 3 people

If people didn't do this then the game would die even more

Yeah kind of agree with this. Also, I know sweet nitro take objection to swapping ownership of teams, but have they ever stated that you are not allowed to run two teams? I'm not convinced they have.

I don't really think we can genuinely put this on the same level as match-fixing though, master. It's a grey area where there may be some minimal advantages, but match-fixing is an entirely different level of cheating that is killing the game.