Patch 3.6

05/07/16 19:05
Why do you even care about the ranking? It's completely irrelevant and based on fan numbers rather than skill or results. What a pointless patch.
Can we get a response to Mcgiffin on whether there are some constructive changes coming in the near future?
05/07/16 19:05
Why do you even care about the ranking? It's completely irrelevant and based on fan numbers rather than skill or results. What a pointless patch.
Can we get a response to Mcgiffin on whether there are some constructive changes coming in the near future?
05/07/16 20:56
what is the premium packs?
05/07/16 21:02
Pay £15 for 50 gold balls and a bunch of recruiter points and heal kits based on your level
Or
Pay £15 for 50 gold balls and one player thats maxed out on your level

Thats what I've seen so far.
05/07/16 22:24
Where do you see the premium packs?
06/07/16 09:11
premium packs are a great idea for the developers to make some extra money, i dont see nothing wrong with that as they know most of the top players will end up purchasing some of them, welsh wizzards will have already spent his pension on them, so its win win for them,
06/07/16 10:38
I feel that the developers get their cash from me because of all the adverts I have to watch when playing on my phone, I don't mind this as an alternative to in app purchases as long as it doesn't become to intrusive. *Thinking...* I do mind getting an advert when I try to select a game that is playing and then miss the start! Lets not feel to sorry for them as this game uses the same basic model as the football manager game, to such an extent that players colour coding is as if they were football players (fullback=Goalkeeper, backs=defence/midfield, forwards=attack) I would like to see morale penalties and bonuses for players being in position! Loads of suggestions have been made ref different building types that could be included and I guess that when they appear in the football version we will get them soon after. Regards, Templars, Club Twickenham
06/07/16 11:23
Hahaha, you are so funny, and perhaps close to the truth too.

SAD PEOPLE ON THIS GAME :

premium packs are a great idea for the developers to make some extra money, i dont see nothing wrong with that as they know most of the top players will end up purchasing some of them, welsh wizzards will have already spent his pension on them, so its win win for them,

06/07/16 11:43
i speak nothing but the truth Birkinhead
06/07/16 11:43
Birkinhead Park :

Hahaha, you are so funny, and perhaps close to the truth too.

SAD PEOPLE ON THIS GAME :

They say talking to yourself is the first sign of madness...