The 140 k club MB queens

24/07/16 21:02
Fair play buddy. I think you are right- I too find it frustrating when defeated by bonus in any game. But am almost resigned to it now.

I believe if you really want to get MB removed then you need to get the French guilds on side too, perhaps someone fluent in French could post on the French forum? A large number of players on this game are French, and with the developers also being French- I believe if there was an uproar about it on the French side of the form, the developers may take note! Just a suggestion!

I wish you luck, and do let us know if there is any progress.

FL

24/07/16 21:31
Don't blame my guild, blame me. I called open season and told the teams they are free to play, and I quote, "with or without MB". Some guys used it some guys didn't. Fleetlite, Otherwise and me for example did not use MB. Others also didn't. But guild members were free to choose against a very strong guild. That's how we like to run things. I'm sorry Gilbert and Caernarfon lost their top spots in the rankings. I do believe you are two of the strongest teams in the game and it's a shame things are ranked and filed according to fans. But that's how the game works unfortunately.

I too would like MB gone. I finally made it to the top levels in championships but was really disappointed to see teams with star ratings far beyond 125* using MB. I'm not optimistic though that MB will go.

Until we meet next time. With or without MB
24/07/16 21:50
I did not play full mb.

24/07/16 21:54
Well your team must have played one hell of a game Gustav because you lost the next 7 games in a row against Caer, both home and away.
24/07/16 22:52
I agree 100%. Mb sucks but if its there to use agains players thats 50ratings higher then why not. I played arctic with some mb and won but sure as hell he used when he played me and he won. Afterward played him in friendly and won. Sore losers because we may beat you with mb or are you sore losers because 150rating players could not hold their own agains weaker players. Hope we play again if they decide to take away mb and well done to all my guys at 140club,we must be feel blessed as another team use our name in their guild. Everyone wants to be 140!!!
24/07/16 23:26
Sorry guys your a bunch of puffs
24/07/16 23:40
Im just going thru your whole guild with a tired team neating them all no subs, your shit lads
25/07/16 00:11
Just beating you all now
25/07/16 01:01
Johan En Liza Vermaak :

....and well done to all my guys at 140club,we must be feel blessed as another team use our name in their guild. Everyone wants to be 140!!!

I do believe there was another guild called the 140,000 Club a long time before you took the name.
25/07/16 03:14
Birkinhead Park :

Im just going thru your whole guild with a tired team neating them all no subs, your shit lads

Well, at least you get an idea what it feels like to be a Southern Hemisphere team playing against Wales.