We've Got Strats My backside!

16/01/17 22:43
Just went through my schedule again, I lost to 1 34 fairly shortly after my championship while deep asleep and a 33 on 1/14 when asleep, already beat once and while I was a 33. Correct?
16/01/17 22:44
And you all keep avoiding the fact that Hillcrest admits using mb, just not this time.
17/01/17 05:19
Hillcrest likes living life on the edge In the end mb or no mb this game is about strategy, deception and most of all bullying. If you can master those 3 skills you will come out on top and be the best. If something works for you: DO IT!!!
17/01/17 09:45
Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

you all know that a champ 37 beats a champ 35 all day and night. ?

Not sure I agree with this one, unless I misunderstand what you mean?

Im a level 33 and when challenging i can beat most level 35 players..

Cayden
17/01/17 10:41
Ben Essien :

Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

Cayden

Exactly. A level 35 with good strat will easily beat a level 37 (assuming such an animal exists, which it doesn't ) wih a not so good strat. All day, all night and any bits in between!
17/01/17 13:23
Bulldøg :

Hillcrest likes living life on the edge In the end mb or no mb this game is about strategy, deception and most of all bullying. If you can master those 3 skills you will come out on top and be the best. If something works for you: DO IT!!!

And the truth comes out. That's all I needed. Enjoy
17/01/17 13:30
Carshalton Colts :

Ben Essien :

Carshalton Colts :

Black Monks :

Cayden

Exactly. A level 35 with good strat will easily beat a level 37 (assuming such an animal exists, which it doesn't ) wih a not so good strat. All day, all night and any bits in between!

Agreed, but they threw their best 34s at me to try and prove this point and guess what, I'm not a 35 with a not so good strat. They have made their admission regarding their names and that is all.
17/01/17 15:22
Cayden, you showed what they couldn't. Nice team

You nailed the attack spacing second time around
17/01/17 16:25
Black Monks :

Cayden, you showed what they couldn't. Nice team

You nailed the attack spacing second time around

Was just trying to show a decent level 33 could beat a good level 35 even if they had a good strategy lol
17/01/17 16:42
I don't think you proved that, I think the word decent describing your team is not quite appropriate. Now do you think a decent 33 could beat a 35 21-0 and then immediately (no strat changes at all) lose 24-0? But regardless this debate is over, Hillcrest's boys have admitted the name is simply a con which is all I wanted to say. And for all to see clearly so this doesn't get into a I'm good you suck debate (which speaks clearly never my point if you read my posts), I KNOW IM NOT GREAT BUT I KNOW MATH AND I KNOW LIES. (That rant not directed to you cayden, once again, great team and adjustments)