The BEGINNERS Guild local Tavern

01/01/17 19:42
hi lads for me my first things that needed sorting was stamina and speed on all players
01/01/17 21:56
Thanks qBaLL
01/01/17 22:02
Gareth Jones :

hi lads for me my first things that needed sorting was stamina and speed on all players

I am ok with Stamina first since it help your offensive players do less Fumble and somehow help the defence aswell. But

i don't think upping Speed first benefit much to your OL (prefer Blocking on them), DL (prefer

Tackle
on them for the SACK).
01/01/17 22:35
Togo's Gorilla :

Gareth Jones :

I am ok with Stamina first since it help your offensive players do less Fumble and somehow help the defence aswell. But

i don't think upping Speed first benefit much to your OL (prefer Blocking on them), DL (prefer

Tackle
on them for the SACK).

thats true, its something that worked well in my early levels every one has the things that helped them get to where they are,
01/01/17 23:24
Stamina all players will help tremendously you want automatically sub so quick and in 4th quarter you still be able to stop plays helps a lot and after it's maxed easier to keep maxed
03/01/17 08:31
qBaLL the Horrible :

I just moved the thread to discussions as its not really related to guilds. Discuss on

Spoil sport
03/01/17 20:33
Has anyone done the quick training? Any tips on that.
03/01/17 20:58
Sam Zweerink :

Has anyone done the quick training? Any tips on that.

Quick Training costs you 10 gold balls per "session" and gives you the same amount of training as what the intensive training session gives you, but you do not lose any energy or take time to recover for the next training session. You can do this as many times as you like or do it as a big training session with say 100 gold balls (so 10 x intensive training) without energy loss.

This is basically like a booster training session that you buy.
03/01/17 23:54
Thank you, now I wish I saved all those gold balls from the beginning. There is ton of things I'd do differently if I had a chance to start over. But it's a interesting game to try to figure out and experiment with. My team sucks right now.
04/01/17 11:12
My advice would be to rather use gold balls to get your second and third builders, after that you can look at using it to unlock extra building plots as they become more expensive.