Open conspiracies, not even trying to hide it anymore, yet still no action from moderators/developers

05/01/17 17:17
Carshalton Colts :

So I go out for a couple of hours and have a beer with, as it happens, a few of my old 'pack'.

In those hours you lot manage to create another diatribe albeit at least this time it is posted in the right place.

Must acknowledge and congratulate though those who have endeavoured to remind others that this is merely a game and that the unwritten rules of rugby are just as important, if not more so, than those of the game itself and are ethically at least not so open to manipulation of the sorts we are witnessing in both arenas!

Guys who drink alone don't reach the pearly gates
05/01/17 17:50
Bulldøg :

Carshalton Colts :

So I go out for a couple of hours and have a beer with, as it happens, a few of my old 'pack'.

In those hours you lot manage to create another diatribe albeit at least this time it is posted in the right place.

Must acknowledge and congratulate though those who have endeavoured to remind others that this is merely a game and that the unwritten rules of rugby are just as important, if not more so, than those of the game itself and are ethically at least not so open to manipulation of the sorts we are witnessing in both arenas!

Is that because they get too pissed and can't walk anywhere?
05/01/17 18:13
OMG

Are we really comparing the GAME with real life?

If we are then surely getting the laws of the game of rugby correct (such as balls kicked dead being a scrum back at the point of kicking rather than a drop out that gifts possession back to the kickers team far closer to their opponents line), players being able to run faster because they've been given more money, and players being able to play in any position without any detriment to their team regardless of the positional number against their name, should be a starting point for complaints. We all adapt to these failings in the programming and adjust the way we play the game accordingly.
05/01/17 18:23
Carshalton Colts :

At last some recognition thank you Carshalton, as Nigel Owens would say the soccer field is over there
05/01/17 18:26
Knights - BlueBloods :

OMG

Are we really comparing the GAME with real life?

If we are then surely getting the laws of the game of rugby correct (such as balls kicked dead being a scrum back at the point of kicking rather than a drop out that gifts possession back to the kickers team far closer to their opponents line), players being able to run faster because they've been given more money, and players being able to play in any position without any detriment to their team regardless of the positional number against their name, should be a starting point for complaints. We all adapt to these failings in the programming and adjust the way we play the game accordingly.

Check the forums for the players out of position, there is a copious list of international players changing positions routinely and even being trained to be props from other positions.
05/01/17 18:28
The Man from Delmonte :

Carshalton Colts :

At last some recognition thank you Carshalton, as Nigel Owens would say the soccer field is over there

My mind is blown, you do realizing the soccer complaints are coming from 2 people, yourself and moaners. The fact your banter page gets no traction should let you know how little the rest of the community cares or agrees with your incesistent moaning
05/01/17 18:40
black monks where is this software you talk about soft lad. its clear you have some kind of sexual connection towards bm. get a boyfriend or girlfriend to satisfy your strange needs. A player from another guild recently posted a meme adequately describing your strange behaviour.
05/01/17 18:45
The banter page now has almost a 1000 engagments
05/01/17 19:07
I have a meme! I've reached the big time! I wish your mirror was functioning, you would quickly realize that every complaint about others you have just highlights how miserable your life is. You say others are complaining but it's only them shooting down your complaints, you say others need a life when it's you who is providing free rent in your brain to anyone that does something that you don't love, and as far as moaners is concerned, I have invited him to my guild 0 times, challenged him in friendlies 0 times and done any other stalking 0 times. Your boy friend can't say the same about any of those, so enjoy!
05/01/17 19:34
El's Dynamos :

Bulldøg :

Carshalton Colts :

Is that because they get too pissed and can't walk anywhere?

Hahahahaha