Error with videos in auction house

24/10/17 20:40
Again, all we can advise is that you log a support ticket
29/12/17 04:09
I can not get the the first 3 videos then the last 3 will not load to watch
29/03/18 09:27
Same problem error occurred comes up after watching video
11/04/18 08:36
My videos also doesn't work recently. It loads and then the screen goes black and my game crashes.
11/04/18 12:10
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Again, all we can advise is that you log a support ticket

And it's a problem on the user end (network, hardware or operator) that is causing the problem
25/06/18 08:40
Johan Jordaan :

Same problem here. Watch the whole video.......no reward.

......the main problem is the AWARE.ORG Advert which does not have a reward button......so after watching the advert is does not return automatically so one is forced to log out and log in again.....loose free points
25/06/18 09:32
SSGuest 4C4KR0 :

Johan Jordaan :

......the main problem is the AWARE.ORG Advert which does not have a reward button......so after watching the advert is does not return automatically so one is forced to log out and log in again.....loose free points

The PROBLEM IS ALSO WHAT IS WRITTEN , Namely.......
"Watch a video and receive 4 hours of production as a REWARD......remaining DAILY videos 6/6"
Capitals added for emphasize ......nothing is said about limited number of videos...????? 6 videos is the allowable and should be given FULL STOP
25/06/18 09:32
SSGuest 4C4KR0 :

Johan Jordaan :

The PROBLEM IS ALSO WHAT IS WRITTEN , Namely.......
"Watch a video and receive 4 hours of production as a REWARD......remaining DAILY videos 6/6"
Capitals added for emphasize ......nothing is said about limited number of videos...????? 6 videos is the allowable and should be given FULL STOP
17/07/18 11:22
I’ve had a problem with this for weeks, I’m falling behind now and am struggling to replace retiring players. If it goes on any longer I’m going to have to quit the game.
24/07/18 00:21
I have written about this problem before and logged complaints, nothing has happened . The only reply I ever had was to identify the rogue video causing the problems. This I did and again no reply. I must say the error count has reduced recently so something must have been sorted out.
Regards
Ian