New Building Plot

26/01/18 19:34
This is the most sensible thread I have seen in a good long while, makes a refreshing change from the 'I'm so stuck up my own bottom syndrome' that is the norm.

Why not factor in lending / borrowing items from guild mates which had been acquired from the sports shop for example. thus levelling out the disadvantage from not being able to compete for 3* items which generally go for stupid money.

26/01/18 19:53
I like this a lot. It could build associations and partnerships with other guilds, introduce a proper feeder system, allow people all around the world to work together and even develop training “camps” for youngsters.

Good suggestion
26/01/18 20:25
Awesome thread and a sound proposal to unite the game.
26/01/18 20:26
Are the loans interest free?
26/01/18 20:39
One of the fallen legends of the game :

I suppose Sweet Nitro would have to make that decision?
26/01/18 20:40
To keep Sweetnitro sweet you could have a guild gold ball mine where the more your guild spends real money the more extra gold balls you have to distribute amongst you. This could help the weaker members progress for example.
26/01/18 21:00
It's very rarely almost the entire game agree on something. Great ideas Red Devils.
26/01/18 21:18
"HONESTY, IT WAS ONLY A LOAN" :

One of the fallen legends of the game :

I suppose Sweet Nitro would have to make that decision?

Sister Mary may need to forgive my confession. I forgot the loans had already been cleared as acceptable. My apologies.
26/01/18 21:42
What a great idea making intraguild player loans a possibility would be brilliant. Obviously it’s have to be between guildmates at the same level as each other or players with stats below the max of the loanee. And with a gold ball cost for each loan transfer to keep Sweet Nitro happy as well. But could it not just be a function of the current guild building or auction house?

That would leave space for a Guild Bank where every guild member could pool their cash resources to help each other upgrade buildings or buy sports kit.
26/01/18 22:10
Good thinking BB will save a few balls, as building plots are expensive. You could also have the Guild Bank as part of the existing banks.

The ideas keep on flowing.