LC Bears :

Hull fc. Sean :

Has to be in no order

Soto
Vmax
Phalanx
Wolves
Ystradgynlais

Although hate him or love him bluemooners would be in there if he still played.
With ivory at number 1 who imo has gone down as the best that has ever played.

I'm quite sure you distinctively stated, on several occasions, that you, sir, are the "Greatest Player of All time." Just sayin'

So here is my current top 5:

Soto
Vmax
Wolves
Phalax
.....and finally, Hull FC Mel
04/07/18 03:17
And honorable mention, because if they were at level 70 it would be scary: Sniper and Wales, two mates that always amaze me their endless dedication to playing you until they beat you, regardless of level. Cheers
04/07/18 18:58
Lc really has problems with Sean doesn't he. Sean taught my guild lots in the time he was with us and still talked about Lc in a good light.. crazy
04/07/18 19:08
Guest 4E93LI :

Lc really has problems with Sean doesn't he. Sean taught my guild lots in the time he was with us and still talked about Lc in a good light.. crazy

Lol, all just banter dude. LC is with us in International Fight Club now and has worked wonders with how we approach the game, keeping a lot of us interested and working up the ranks. We need people like LC and Sean in the game, lots of knowledge to teach everyone even if they do ruffle the feathers a bit. Love a good ding dong! Ha ha.
04/07/18 19:21
love the slagging off this guy does about me. yes 10 of us left a guild he was leader off, a lot of people didn't like him *although I DID*
but ive been with this core of players for getting on 3 years now. and if its one out its all out, us brits stick together.
although I left his guild for damage inc I invited him there every single day for weeks and weeks.
the i get a picture of him slagging me off in there chat after all the hard work i did trying to teach im how to play and get him to damage who imo are in the top three guilds. then he had a falling out with them. then i get a piture of him slagging me off in exile chat. when will the end LC.
04/07/18 19:28
Fair play to you Sean for speaking up. I've noticed a couple of comments on here about you from him. From wasps.
04/07/18 21:01
Well this thread has taken a sh1t turn. Thanks for that Guest.
04/07/18 21:13
Hull fc. Sean :

love the slagging off this guy does about me. yes 10 of us left a guild he was leader off, a lot of people didn't like him *although I DID*
but ive been with this core of players for getting on 3 years now. and if its one out its all out, us brits stick together.
although I left his guild for damage inc I invited him there every single day for weeks and weeks.
the i get a picture of him slagging me off in there chat after all the hard work i did trying to teach im how to play and get him to damage who imo are in the top three guilds. then he had a falling out with them. then i get a piture of him slagging me off in exile chat. when will the end LC.

And you still must like me, because I still get invites to Kruising….from all my teams, thanks mate. So maybe I join up and really stir it up, For F sakes Sean I'm just repeating things that you have stated; if we can't poke fun here or there what's the point of "banter?!" Water under the bridge my friend....water under the bridge.
04/07/18 21:17
Ystradgynlais :

Well this thread has taken a sh1t turn. Thanks for that Guest.

HAHAHA!
04/07/18 21:22
LC Bears :

And honorable mention, because if they were at level 70 it would be scary: Sniper and Wales, two mates that always amaze me their endless dedication to playing you until they beat you, regardless of level. Cheers

Thanks LC, nice to hear that!