Further Feedback from Sweet Nitro

19/08/18 21:40
Maybe instead of such a drastic jump to start with what could happen is that every season while a league is added to the top a league could be removed from the bottom. So at the end of this season level one is wiped, then those teams who would normally stay in level one move to level two the single promotion teams get a double promo to level there, and the top 3 teams get a triple promotion. Thus keeping the number of levels the same, but also not increasing the length of time it takes to make the top levels, once everyone is used to it then you could take out two levels until you get to the number of levels you want, i would keep 50 levels rather than the 20 levels suggested as it would be too great a difference now between teams at the top levels right now and the lower levels
20/08/18 18:33
I was involved a little, I asked about the Mb and I also asked sweet nitro to make an update asap... great news now Mb will be removed
21/08/18 16:49
Not sure exactly sure why MB is such a big problem in players’ mind... Personally, I have never used it, but I have no problem at all if my opponent wants to spend some cash on it.. Somehow it even makes me feel good as it means my opponent thinks he needs it to beat me..

So, should we also remove the sport shop, which is also a MB?
Should we also remove the “morale” of players, which is also a sort of MB?
Should we remove the strategy centers, which have a bigger impact than MB?
Should we remove subs when the opponent is offline, which is also a huge MB during a game?
What about the credit card players vs. the auction house players? The difference is much bigger than a MB..?

This is something that was created by the developers and available to everyone... People who complain are usually the ones who are frustrated when beaten by somebody who used it... The same players will see no problem using their subs when their opponent is offline..
At the top league, everybody knows most players use it.. So, it s like part of the game.. At the lower levels, usually it s not the best players who use it.. As they spend their cash on MB, they are usually late in their building upgrades.. A good team can easily beat an average player who use MB (I am not talking about the top 5 leagues..).

Again, I am part of those who are against using it, but don t see a problem of keeping it. My 2 cents opinion is that it might have a negative impact on the game to remove it:
- People who upgraded their buildings will have nothing to do with their cash... meaning the price in the sport shop will be completely insane (even more than now).. The gears will be the only thing we can buy with cash..
- People who have currently a weaker team, will have no chance to compete against people who can connect very often to train their team(s).. hence they will just stop playing.. Many players might actually quit. Also, the competition will be weaker.
- Many players currently use it... They might leave the game. In our request to Sweet Nitro, we only took into consideration the people who are against it. (no real survey has been done, let s be honest)
- Now, once you ve updated your 3 strategy centers, you can actually stop upgrading the other buildings.. It doesn t make sense to upgrade the snacks/goodies etc as it will just give you additional cash, which cannot be spent.

Instead of removing it, I would have preferred to see when my opponent used it (then there would be no false accusations in the forum.. people would know.. The ones who used it would not be able to hide it..). It would be like a wall of shame at the end of the game..
Even better, the cash used for a MB could be given to the opponent.. I would be very happy to see my opponent use it then..

There are many other updates I would have loved to see rather than the MB (e.g. having the possibility to have few seconds to choose what to do when you get a penalty... scrum/kick to touch/Goal kick/ tap penalty... the same way you choose your strategy on Touchdown Manager).

But the positive aspect is that the developers are working on some upgrades. Many Thanks to Wales and his guild for initiating the contact with the developers. Let s hope they will take into account all the other suggestions mentioned in Wales’ file.
21/08/18 19:05
Right on the money again KOTJ:
'the cash used for a MB could be given to the opponent..'
That idea is excellent, if only it was thought of earlier... but I suppose it would have had opposition, some players seem a little obsessed with MB.
I have another idea (what have you done Wales?...Lol). At level 51, I have players who can run 100yds in about 8 secs. Hardly realistic. How about slowing matches down by about 1/3 and extending it in real time from 3 to 4 mins. Been the main part of the game, I've always thought the matches were over too quickly. It would also give a little more time to institute strategy changes, for those of us with slower minds. But maybe this is discussion for another time......
I think more important now, then any rule change, is the mooted 'levelling up'. I feel it will change the game and not for the better.
I understand a survey is coming, about this idea. Before completing it, I urge Players to read some of the comments posted about 'levelling up'.
21/08/18 23:58
Haha yes, MB has always been a huge debate here... My suggestion would have had opposition for sure.
I think the Anti-MB party just had the opportunity to remove it. The pro-MB party didn’t campaign..

haha agree with your suggestion to slow down the games... We spend days upgrading the buildings, and can only enjoy a “quickie” 3-min game..
Would be great to also have like a 15 sec pause at the end of the first half, to quickly tweak the strat.. and both teams would change ends for the second half. (both team would then kick off during the game)

Indeed, big question mark on the “levelling up”.. I really hope it will not be implemented..
22/08/18 00:59
'both teams would change ends for the second half.'
Nah. That would confuse me. I play so many home friendlies, that when I play in red, it takes a minute for me to recognise the fact. Lol.
Confused.com
22/08/18 04:56
Cash to opponent for mb use - remember that a lot of people at theis stage of the game have no need for more cash. I think most non mb users want it gone and most mb users want it gone. I'm sure some want it to remain so their tournament stats remain inflated.
22/08/18 11:22
Hi.
I get your point. I expect teams at higher levels to both be using MB. But, remember the game is also played at lowers, where teams need cash. Lowers in my Guild do use MB for the more important games.
22/08/18 14:31
Exactly.. There are more players in the game who need cash than the ones who don’t...

And I wouldn’t say that most people want to remove MB. I genuinely have no clue. You mainly hear in the forum the ones who don t like it (usually just after losing a game.. calling it a “cheat” ). But there are maybe 20-30 people posting in the forum, while there are hundreds (maybe thousand) of active players..
It would be very interesting to have a survey. If I remember well, Sweet Nitro already did a survey couple of months ago, and they didn t remove MB. Hence, I assume some people must have voted to keep it..There are always surprises in such votes..

MB was somehow keeping some games more challenging at all levels, and pushed you to always stay on guard against the players who use it.
But anyway, it looks like the developers already took their decision.
22/08/18 17:30
I think SN missed an opportunity, level 50 was going to be hallowed grounds of mb free as mb went down .5 per level. Then people who wanted to use mb could do so and people that wanted to prove themselves could go above 50.