Sports gear

01/09/18 11:15
Peanut Butta :

Hi Sukit,
no problem. I can't abide that kind of behavior. He called you a racist, when he had no right to, on a public Forum! It may not mean much to some, but it does to me. I'm not a screaming liberal, I just believe in fairness.
No, I haven't really encountered him, as such.
I'm certainly not holding my breath, lol.
I guess he'll be quiet for a few weeks, but I will remind him. I'm patient.
Cheers....
ps I see you're looking for a Guild to join. My Guild 'Scotstoun Warriors' is currently full, you can play me in a friendly and I will invite when there's a space, if you wish (must be active in Challenges). If you find another in the meantime, no probs.

Thanks PB, but I am in a guild. Code 99 - Sultan Assassins. No racists there either lol. Might give you a run out though for the fun of it and see what I can learn.
01/09/18 11:37
Sorry PB, you called the 3rd game as I put my first XV back out (we're mid GC). Tweaked strats to give you a forward game ( a wee stramash as Bill McC might have said) towards the end.

Hope "nobody" accuses me of being a bully .......
01/09/18 15:23
Hi,
no, not at all. I'd rather you have your best team out.
I'll keep you in mind and will try to catch you with your 'pants down' at some point. I won't win, be may be able to give you a better game.
Cheers......
02/09/18 01:40
You Sukitansee I donot know who you think you're but you're an exceptionally rude individual please donot comment further on my thread.

i wouldn't say Sukitatansee was a racist but he purposely attempted to mock my name and it's really not needed I am not going to go and mock the guy back because I'm a better guy than that . What I will say is lets keep the post to what this is really about sports gear and should it be in the game? is it having too much influence game and can you be promoted without it? Like i'm sure many of us wanna play a game based on skill not mega bonuses like just whats peoples thoughts?
02/09/18 03:07
Hi Ashley.
this is NOT your thread! This Forum is for ALL the players!
You call 'Suckit' 'rude' for mocking your name? Let me refer you to Football Forum - Ideas - Liverpool 65 (end of page one) Where you openly insult another player, with your mate Greg. Despite comments, made to you both, to desist. You proceed to be 'rude' to those players!
You are another utter hypocrite!
02/09/18 04:47
Ashley Longthorn :

You Sukitansee I donot know who you think you're but you're an exceptionally rude individual please donot comment further on my thread.

i wouldn't say Sukitatansee was a racist but he purposely attempted to mock my name and it's really not needed I am not going to go and mock the guy back because I'm a better guy than that . What I will say is lets keep the post to what this is really about sports gear and should it be in the game? is it having too much influence game and can you be promoted without it? Like i'm sure many of us wanna play a game based on skill not mega bonuses like just whats peoples thoughts?

Just to clarify, is this Ashley or Greg? Is Greg no longer operating this account?
02/09/18 05:53
that is Greg for sure, Ashley has a different style to his posts
02/09/18 09:53
There is a difference between a forum and a thread peanut whilst I dont claim to own the forum I do claim that this is my thread as I made the orignal post. Anyway again not gunna rise but just gunna say you have a good tactic saw the game you played on me .

Please lets have a sensible debate on sports gear and not make it about personalities
02/09/18 11:24
Peanut Butta :

Hi,
no, not at all. I'd rather you have your best team out.
I'll keep you in mind and will try to catch you with your 'pants down' at some point. I won't win, be may be able to give you a better game.
Cheers......

Thanks PB. Ooh, you are "cheeky"! You might want to invest in some gear from the shop before our next match mate (Just trying to stick to the thread for um, s I don't upset longspike).
02/09/18 11:41
To all,
I don't care if they are swopping accounts. They shouldn't be and I will treat both as separate individuals.

To Ashley,
In the terms we are specifying. Yes, you started the thread, in the hope players would respond. Again, this is a PUBLIC Forum and the thread is one of the same.

I have been advised not to 'copy and paste' comments made on the Football Forum (racist or otherwise) as I can be made liable, too.

You and Greg are also bullies (Ref: Liverpool 65) When challenged Greg hides and you try to change the subject. Reading through posts you have both made, it seems that Greg is the instigator and you are the follower. Maybe you should start thinking for yourself.

Yes, I played you last night. I came across your team, by accident, while looking at another's schedule. 'Sports equipment' in the game will not make a difference to your team, a better strategy would!

As regards 'sport equipment', this has been covered on other threads. The 'sports shop' is a fun aspect in the game to improve your team. It is available to everybody (once the building has been constructed). It is just another 'strategy' decision, particular to those at mid and lower lvls. I made a comment on another thread that the RUmoaners will start criticising this aspect once the change to MB had been made - and so it comes to pass.
So, why not rid the game of 'Strategy buildings too?

I suggest you and Greg should think about what you both post on PUBLIC Forums. As I stated earlier; 'Facebook' would not take kindly to comments you have both made.