“Yesterday, MB seems so far away”

08/09/18 15:26
Peanut Butta :

Hi,
and Hitler is still alive! Thanks for explaining BM.
Just to add a few comments to some remarks on this thread.
If a player wants to stay up all night and 'defend', that's HIS choice. Doesn't make a coward, just another way of playing the game.
The comment about indigenous peeps - if that is the case, how about Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and a lot of other countries, give 'THEIR' lands back to their 'natives'. USA all but wiped out their 'natives' less than 200 years ago, these days it would be called 'ethnic cleansing'.
Cheers......

I quite agree but this person harped on about weak defence in a previous thread which would suggest his defemce was solid and no need to stay up all night which in itself really is sad but like you say their choice, lets move on anyway because it got boring a long time ago
08/09/18 15:57
Hi Bm
Let's 'just get off of imperialism, genocide, murder aspect. No group of people's ancestors are free of guilt at all points of their history.'
I agree completely, I was making a point to a player, who in my opinion, was narrow-minded with his comments.
08/09/18 15:58
i agree, everyone should give the land back to the natives. theyve been raping and pillaging for centuries.
08/09/18 16:09
Such a lot of bell ends ey ... My team was one of the last standing I was awake until 2 the morning then I went of to bed ... We got a shit load of attacks from 1-4 the morning ... So really are you not the bunch trying to win us if we are asleep ?? Plus boys win me when I'm online its only fair play keep working on those online strats boys you'll get there one day ... What was the cash cow putting on his fail strategy all about ? Personally thought thats the real dick move and made the whole experience of playing you boys a tad sour ... By the way I had nothing but respect for you prior to this challenge but to say the only reason you lost is cause we are committed to the game is just stupid
08/09/18 16:10
Nob nose, nose nob :

i agree, everyone should give the land back to the natives. theyve been raping and pillaging for centuries.

Lol. Where are we all going to go? US has cancelled the 'Space Program'!
08/09/18 16:12
tigerrrsit LestahhhhhhatseLguest_1443998140496 :

Peanut Butta :

Hi,
and Hitler is still alive! Thanks for explaining BM.
Just to add a few comments to some remarks on this thread.
If a player wants to stay up all night and 'defend', that's HIS choice. Doesn't make a coward, just another way of playing the game.
The comment about indigenous peeps - if that is the case, how about Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and a lot of other countries, give 'THEIR' lands back to their 'natives'. USA all but wiped out their 'natives' less than 200 years ago, these days it would be called 'ethnic cleansing'.
Cheers......

I quite agree but this person harped on about weak defence in a previous thread which would suggest his defemce was solid and no need to stay up all night which in itself really is sad but like you say their choice, lets move on anyway because it got boring a long time ago

I went to work 7 the morning .. Had class at 5 that afternoon ... Had a gym session and hit the books until 12 the next night .. Grow a pair because you can't win my online ??
08/09/18 16:14

sing along people
08/09/18 16:22
Peanut Butta :

Nob nose, nose nob :

I don't know, perhaps we could split your family up and put your kids in cages until we figure out what to do with you.
08/09/18 16:55
Nob nose, nose nob :

Peanut Butta :

Nob nose, nose nob :

I don't know, perhaps we could split your family up and put your kids in cages until we figure out what to do with you.

I'm just glad I'm a reptile person. I just head back down after ruling the world for a while. I'm the rare kek reptile person.
08/09/18 17:13
Hi Nob,
'I don't know, perhaps we could split your family up and put your kids in cages until we figure out what to do with you.'

Aren't we all restricted, by our own psyche? Some of us are in cages, some in cells with no light.
I assume you are referencing the USA. Indigeny is subjective. For example - Let's say China invades the USA, 50 'citizens' are left alive. In 100 years time, wouldn't the ancestors of the 50 be then called the 'Native Americans'?
The comment above is off-subject.
I love 'Spitting Image', it's a pity nothing it's equal is around, at this time. But, how far do you want to go back? Wasn't that about 30yrs ago? Not relevant, but great satire all the same.
As BM stated every country/culture has skeletons in the closet.
Cheers..........
ps BM - being a reptile, I hope you're not a snake, lol.