Patch 2.4

24/11/15 16:16
Guild challenges
- New competition between guilds, open the match menu in the game to have more information
- Guild building upgrades allow you to earn more recruitor points with guild challenges

Buildings
- Upgrading strategy building now gives a quality bonus to players
- 2 new strategy buildings are unlocked at stadium level 15 and 20
- Snacks and goodies shops are now producing more money (and capacity increased too)
24/11/15 21:38
interesting features.
Building upgrades are clear to me, but I've noticed a difference in the building time of shops. Is that correct?

For guild challenges I have some questions.
-What is the timeframe for playing the matches. Is the challenge over in one day, or does it last a week?
-Do you get money and training points for playing the matches?
-Can you get injuries during these matches?
-Once you challenge a opponent, do you play him immideately?
-Are the matches energy and moral neutral?
-A defeated opponent will disappear ...does he dissapear for every one in the guild or just for the player who beat him?
-How often do we play guild challenges?
26/11/15 07:58
players who challenge or get challenged in a guild match earn ticket money. That i svery nice for those who play, but not for those who dont ...Too b fair on every one the match income should be 0!
26/11/15 10:37
I appreciate these changes very much, the guild challenges are very exciting and a great addition to the game (thanks for this change), though they are a bit unfair to those who don't participate. We have 25 members in our guild and everyone want to be part of the challenges and we have to be the tough ones to exclude 15 members..

Is it not possible for everyone to participate? I understand that when have unbalanced guild numbers eg. 12 members in one guild vs 25 in another that might pose a challenge. But surely there is a solution, eg. some members in the lower numbered team can play more matches..
26/11/15 11:06
what is that newspaper icon?
26/11/15 12:31
The players who don't participate have nothing to do and earn a reward anyway. The admins of the guilds can choose who takes part in every challenge.
26/11/15 15:25
Pierre, players don't want to do nothing, they want to play football games and exciting challenges like these guild challenges (else they would not bother in playing this game). The reward is recruiter coins rather than cash, training points as well as recruiter points if you play.

Also we know that as an admin we can choose players but when there are 25 good active members to choose from its difficult to just leave out players who are all really excited to play.
26/11/15 15:40
So the game developers decided to make a mode where they would exclude up to 30 players per event regardless of the players desire to play? they actively decided to limit the enjoyment of in the case of our guild over half of its members, they made a mode to satisfy only 10 of every 25 players...
26/11/15 16:02
Some questions have been answered by playing the guild matches, some haven't. Can you give more details Pierrot

-What is the timeframe for playing the matches. Is the challenge over in one day, or does it last a week?
a challenge lasts 24 hours

-Do you get money and training points for playing the matches?
yes, the teams who play get ticket income and training points

-Once you challenge a opponent, do you play him immideately?
yes

-Are the matches energy and moral neutral?
No, current values

-A defeated opponent will disappears ...does he dissapear for every one in the guild or just for the player who beat him?
he dissapears for every one onze he is beaten by some one in the guild

Leaves two unanswered questions:
-Can you get injuries during these matches?
Haven't seen one yet, but I am not sure ...

-How often do we play guild challenges?

Bonus question
Can the ticket money be reduced to 0. I earned more then 10 million yesterday, which is very good for me. But the teams that dont participate dont get any money, which means big temas get bigger and small teams remain small

I guess it is a lot like real live though
26/11/15 16:38
We are aware it's disapointing for guild members who don't participate to the challenge, but the limit of 10 teams is set to allow small guilds to play challenges. Maybe we will add different types of challenges later (5vs5, 25vs25 ...)