Team Wales

30/06/16 00:38
hi, mk, u have not caused any bother to me personally whatsoever! i was just saying what i read in previous posts which others might not have seen, so, no offence meant.

have a pleasant evening,mk.

leader, we will miss u immensely, n thanks for letting me join Team Wales in the first place. Your advice n guidance are deeply appreciated, n have been put into practice.
30/06/16 01:17
Taff, aka PM, thanks you for being such a wonderful leader. I will always have respect & time for you, and I am positively sure all our guys feel the same.

You taught us lots; constantly taking time to reply to each & everyone of us when you are back from work & exhausted.

And the banter & piss-taking? We had so much fun and laughter. We will miss you but we intend to keep the flag flying on your behalf, even though we are now in a transitional phase, especially with our top guys gone, etc.

As discussed earlier, the guys are doggedly determined to stay united, and whoever decides to be the leader, my loyalty & support will remain just as steadfast.

On behalf of all of our guys, I salute and thank you.
30/06/16 10:44
You have done an awesome job taffy.. Hope the guild continues to grow.. I think red mancs you should be leader your passion and leadership would be awsome for that guild.. All the best to taffy though was awsome being able to meet you through team Wales
03/07/16 11:35
Looking for active players to come join a top 5 guild. Leave your details here and we will come check you out.