Unfair Guild Challenges

18/12/15 07:18
We drew with Welsh Power and now we've drawn the 2nd highest guild for our next challenge.
We've dropped into the 60s after kicking some dead weight from the guild.
Were not doing to bad so far,3 wins,2 draws and no loses, so still undefeated.
18/12/15 07:51
Guess we need to be put in our place and maby Le Bouclier Arverne can do it. This is madness!!!
18/12/15 10:13
Richard Nelson :

Guess we need to be put in our place and maby Le Bouclier Arverne can do it. This is madness!!!

This is sparta....
21/12/15 16:53
Backlash taken, and yes I was talking about Lomu's guild. I posted long before any matches was played so trust me, I didn't post this because we are sore losers, nor does any of the other members in our guild know about me posting this so don't judge them for what I posted. I posted this for the single reason of wanting to find out how the game pick guilds to play each other in the guild challenges because I thought it put guilds together according to their players and your guys guild was clearly much, much stronger than our guild in every single way. I had my suspicions on certain things but I only posted this to find out info on how certain things work, if you guys saw my post as accusing you straight out of cheating then I will apologize as that isn't what my intentions was, so i'm sorry for that. If I felt sure that you guys were cheating I would have reported you straight away not post my suspicions to find out more 1st..
Oh and congrats on your victory in the guild challenge, we tried our best but still wasn't able to get that last points, even though we don't like loosing, everyone in my guild accepted our defeat, promise you there was no sore losers...
19/02/16 17:11
Paul your bit of a d**khead mate, I bet you sit and play with yourself when your playing this game don't you lol
21/02/16 11:37
Paul Hulse :

Yeah the sore losers played my guild jonah lomu.... and here i was giving them credit for trying.... arena of chumps guild is a joke

A joke???? Who might you be in the game so we can see in friendly game without match bonus who the joke is
22/02/16 08:23
Cobus Du Preez :

"Paul Hulse" :

Yeah the sore losers played my guild jonah lomu.... and here i was giving them credit for trying.... arena of chumps guild is a joke

A joke???? Who might you be in the game so we can see in friendly game without match bonus who the joke is

His team is called dropkicks Cobus