Rating System Suggestion

22/05/16 23:04
After reading all the STOP MB posts I thought a bit and though MB is annoying it might be a problem now as teams are forced to use it to survive in Guild Challenges. So while I agree with the no MB in championship I think the biggest problem is that all ranking is based on Nr Of Fans and not actual strength.

So to get guild challenges to be more realistic (I say this as we as a guild had to face a few Guild challenges where all our opponents were 20* or higher than what we were), so I suggest the following:

1. Create a Guild Challenge Season (This would be over 3 months or 10 in game seasons)
2. All Guilds start a Guild Challenge season on 1000 points.
3. Winning a Guild Challenge grants 10 points, while losing drops you by -10.
4. Drawing a Guild Challenge leaves your rating as is.
5. At the end of a Guild Challenge season all Guilds reset to 1000 and the top 10 guilds receive Gold Balls as rewards, or
1-10 gets X gold balls and Cash
11-100 gets Y gold balls and Cash
100+ Gets Cash Only

What I can suggest to stop the Draws in Guild Challenges, is to increase Guild Challenges to 25 Man, that way all teams need to participate as a Guild.
If guild A only has 23 members for example and they play guild B then guild B would start the game B 2-0 A up. Then a Guild Challenge would be a GUILD challenge and not an internal nightmare for Guild Leaders.

Regards,
Mythica
Academy of Champions
26/05/16 11:29
I wanto ask can we people have different couler balls like green pink black yellow white bale begos then we people can be happy pleas we will bey it to make it for us pleas begos I also want n different couler balls pleas
26/05/16 12:16
Jayden Pieterse :

I wanto ask can we people have different couler balls like green pink black yellow white bale begos then we people can be happy pleas we will bey it to make it for us pleas begos I also want n different couler balls pleas

If that's your main priority you might want to give snooker a go mate.
26/05/16 16:59
Waratah Brumby :

Jayden Pieterse :

Great answer
27/05/16 10:49
Waratah Brumby :

Jayden Pieterse :

Or maybe a person can keep retired players longer on your team and pay for wheelchair assist