Academy of Chapions, well done with MB

03/07/16 10:37
Well done to the Academy of Champions guild, for proving that you can only win games by using MB.

CONSIDER CHANGING YOUR GUILD NAME TO ACADEMY OF CHEATERS
03/07/16 11:00
Brads XV :

Well done to the Academy of Champions guild, for proving that you can only win games by using MB.

Brad XV ... Has your guild never used MB in a GvG challenge ? ;0)
03/07/16 15:04
Terranova and them legends will give you all a ring sting
03/07/16 20:05
Brads XV :

Brad you little wart! Have a look at some of the friendlies played. If you pay attention you will see that various friendlies were played and those lost strats were adjusted. Do you need the cheat for using mb in friendlies? Throw R100 my way and it's yours. Now grow up!!! P.S. mb is also a part of the game so if you don't like it rather go spend your time on Candy Crush or something else. Regards The Bulldog that wasted one of your main guys and made cash outta it the honest way!
03/07/16 20:07
HI brads XV,

I am so sorry I used MB when I played you in a friendly and I won, sorry for that. We are very sorry for working hard on our strategies and also playing friendlies before playing our GC games and then having the same scores as the friendlies. We will try and make it a bit easier for you guys next time.

Please feel free to use MB we don't mind.

Have a wonderful evening.

Mythica
03/07/16 20:19
Sorry Bulldogs again. Just wondering: CHEETAHS beat me in gc 16-0 I played him a friendly afterwards and beat him 35-0 (energy levels exactly the same). Care to explain??? Glitch? Luck? I think not.... peasants haha
03/07/16 20:49
Super Stormers lost his 1st game against me 10-21, the 2 minutes later beat me 16 - 0.. That could not have been MB, could it?

Bulldogs I have a lot of respect for Cronje RC, who played friendlies against me, of which I won 1 and he won 1. I was fortunate to be online when he challenged me and I used subs which only just gave me the win. Yet he didnt turn around and smash me with MB.. Cronje RC, thank you

For the rest of the friendlies that were played later this evening presumably to prove a point, well done. You beat me whilst my energy levels were low.

And before this grows into a bigger argument Im not saying everybody uses MB, I was just dissapointed because I expected a lot more from this challenge. Many of you guys have awesome strategies, and I applaud you on that
03/07/16 21:07
Likewise bud. You guys are Terranova and we are a mere academy! Would have thought we would be a pushover for you guys. Before I leave here is some useless stats: super stormers is 100* you 86*....he is championship lvl 21 you are 20 = better/faster players. Check my schedule and decide his strength! Moral of the story: don't go jump on the mb wagon if you have guilty parties.....it's lame and uncalled for. Have a good evening and look forward to meeting you again.
03/07/16 21:27
Just looked to me like he used MB because of the points turn around. Maybe his energy was low when he challenged me first or purposely lost for the extra cash, hence my MB comment.

But hopefully we will meet again and I honestly hope MB is removed, then the unnecessary fights that happened today wont happen again and we can enjoy the game, the rugby that we all enjoy
03/07/16 21:35
Ok guys I for one don't enjoy it when your whole guild challenges me and I'm not sure I might be wrong but I don't think 1 of you guys beat me in a friendly!know the guild challenge I get beaten 35-7 by a guy who I don't consider being even close to your best...specially since I beat him 56-0 in the challenge with no mb....he is gonna come back and say that he beat me 35-0 and yes he did in a friendly....but only against a crappy strategy....but like you say mb is part of the game and yes we have to accept that....so we will....but since we are communicating us and you guys don't have the best of history's on this game since you don't want to stop inviting our guys to join you!let's just hope we don't see much of one another going forward because I for 1 don't play this game to get involved in this kind of stuff!you have some good players and so do we....no need to get personal like on the other link.....chrz guys let's just leave it at yhat now as I won't be saying anything more on this subject...Tomix