New Rankings System

05/07/16 18:22
Well said Welsh Wizzards much respect.
05/07/16 18:22
Birkinhead Park :

He just challenged me and he lost heavily!

Haha don't want to be nasty but my sub 95* team came very close to smoking your 145* team. If it wasn't for a penalty you would have been redfaced!!! 7-10 is no accomplishment bud!!! Try out someone your own size and the tables will be turned horribly!!!
05/07/16 18:24
Just to add.... I am NOT in the top 100 ;-D
05/07/16 18:31
bulldogs s.a :

Bulldogs - for some reason a lot of good players are not. I'd take it with a pinch of salt as most are.
05/07/16 18:36
Welsh Wizzards & Back In The Game :

bulldogs s.a :

Bulldogs - for some reason a lot of good players are not. I'd take it with a pinch of salt as most are.

Haha Wizard. I am nowhere near that list anyway bud. The day I can take you guys on and hold my own is the day I will swallow my words! Until then I can only push forward and dream of a team like you and Co. That list is anyways is just something to keep the kids happy
06/07/16 11:22
Do i detect a bit of green eye there?? Lolololol
Welsh Wizzards & Back In The Game :

Birkenhead / Caernarfon / whatever your name is today

Maybe the "Top Spot" is important to some people more than others? Children always get excited when teacher hands out gold stars for just being in class.

One thing you cannot get by sitting at the top of the "pile" is the respect of your fellow players. It is safe to say that you will never, ever have the respect that lessor ranked (based on that list) players have from their peers and fellow players.

Players like Mythica, Goldy's 15, The Zambucks, Ferry Fighters and 2 Teams Lomu in the top 25 have the respect that you can only dream of.

Your actions and behaviour in guilds in the past, and your methods of playing in a style that left little to the skill element of this game, has not done you any favours in the past. I'm told that you now have a pretty good team and have actually started playing competitive games without resorting to MB and 45 players (even though that was taken a little out of your hands) - that is good news. We have a championship game coming up - I look forward to a fair game.

Enjoy your position, bask it the "glory" but please remember it is a game to be enjoyed and not "life or death"

06/07/16 15:01
Ots based on fans, simple as that, just like the guilds