IRB announcement

01/11/16 19:11
The IRB have announced that they will introduce match bonus in the 2019 World Cup in Japan. Despite all IRB countries, and rugby fans worldwide being universally opposed to this idea, they will go ahead with it anyway as they beleive it will generate more income. New Zealand with have no match bonus to even things up.
01/11/16 19:56
LMFAO
01/11/16 23:04
The Man from Delmonte :

The IRB have announced that they will introduce match bonus in the 2019 World Cup in Japan. Despite all IRB countries, and rugby fans worldwide being universally opposed to this idea, they will go ahead with it anyway as they beleive it will generate more income. New Zealand with have no match bonus to even things up.

Rumour has it that this was trialled in the last World Cup when Japan played South Africa ... oh and of course Australia must have used it against England
02/11/16 01:46
The fans in Paris and throughout France are celebrating knowing that nobody uses mb quite as well as they do.
03/11/16 15:19
@BlackMonks : We prefer to use MB rather than our credit card. judgment unfounded. You must be one of those racist that spreading all over Europe and more especially in England at the moment. BREXIT = RACISM
03/11/16 16:39
Wow, not from England first of all. I spent 5 bucks on the game when I first started to get the 3 30 star players. And my judgment about the French using mb well is based on experience in my own personal championships where 4 out of 5 mb users are french. Didnt know that it was based on race....and as you said, you use mb so judgment is in fact FOUNDED. Congrats on showing your inability to read or support your own argument. And can you take a joke? This entire post is quite clearly a joke as evidenced by every post. Or was whatever serious about Japan using it?
03/11/16 17:02
MLSGP Rugby 78 :

@BlackMonks : We prefer to use MB rather than our credit card. judgment unfounded. You must be one of those racist that spreading all over Europe and more especially in England at the moment. BREXIT = RACISM

Another question, arent English the same race as majority of members of the European Union? Wouldn't it be more of an issue that brexit=national pride or nationalism or self sufficiency? Like I said, not from England so I may be wrong. And let's laugh a little instead of freaking out over one founded joke.
05/11/16 13:56
@mlsgp did you puff up your chest in confidence only to run away after realizing you look like a fool? I want to discuss your thought process, as well as your hypocrisy. Please come back for some fun, we miss you dearly. You can respond in the French forums too if you like. You know the ones, where you complain about little things, try to buy even more premium packs and have moderators remind you to be less naggy.
06/11/16 11:40
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

The Man from Delmonte :

Rumour has it that this was trialled in the last World Cup when Japan played South Africa ... oh and of course Australia must have used it against England

I understand that the trial was extended to Chicago last night, too. (At least that's what the New Zealanders in our guild are saying)
06/11/16 11:48
MLSGP Rugby 78 :

Wow! That escalated fast!

Isn't this the kind of post that a mod. should be dealing with before it gets out of hand?