My Official Suggestions

26/01/17 21:45
OK, so look Sublinet, you're losing us. The people who've been here since the beginning or close to it and have invested hard cash (some more than others) and countless hours in the game are leaving because it's stagnant.

The current strategy system is largely a "try it and see what happens" system. It doesn't make much sense and changes from season to season. The only way to come up with and keep a decent attacking or defensive strategy is to play hundreds of friendly/training matches to test it. Then you have to mess around with seemingly random numbers until you find something that works for a few weeks. This is boring..... really boring - and frustrating.

Give us a dynamic system where we can specify things like running angles, line out plays, the formation of backs off set plays etc and we'll happily tweak and play with these for every single game, because that's what we want! And PLEASE fix the ridiculous bugs that have been there since day one!

I can't be the only person who is annoyed when a line out is taken from where the ball lands, not from where it crosses the line.
Why do you not understand the dead ball rule and how the game should be restarted?
Why when I'm 4 points from a win does my team kick for 3 points?
Why is the offside line completely imaginary?
Why when a try bonus point is on the line does a player kick the ball out of play when they are obviously going to score?

Fix this stuff! We play and spend money because we're genuine rugby fanatics, so give us a bloody rugby game, not a cheap port of a crap soccer sim.

We love rugby. Because of that we'll continue to play your game, but only if you improve it. Otherwise we're just going to quit and talk to each other about who should be in the Lions starting XV this summer instead.

Titans
26/01/17 21:53
Titans,

Well said brother and I personally second every single point that is made in the above post. Act now or loose your fantastic fan base.
26/01/17 21:58
Yeah everything Titans just said....
Employ somebody that plays rugby and understands rugby to help develop your game and not just spotty faced computer techs that only know how to code games.
My request for something to be adapted into the game would be to allow different player strategies to be saved along with whatever team strategy you set up. Its a bit a a ball ache if you have 6-7 team strategies and you have to adjust player strategies to go along with it. If i change a team strategy midway through a game it would take the rest of the game to adjust player strats to fall in line with team strat
26/01/17 21:59
Bravo Titans, excellent summary.
26/01/17 22:03
I forgot to mention players with max kicking stats kicking the ball out on the full repeatedly. HATE THAT
27/01/17 00:47
All great suggestions, sublinet, people who are playing are offering free advice to make the game more engaging for rugby fans not logarithm experts.

Please also enable some sort of offline subbing system.
27/01/17 02:00
I disagree with everything stated here and think the current system is perfect, bwahahahahaha, nice list and I would take any one of these changes!
29/01/17 13:49
here here
01/02/17 20:22
All of the above and also when 4 points down with 2 minutes to go and a penalty given 5m from the opposition line, give us the option of a tap-and-go or scrum!!!!