GC GAMES ( GUILD VS GUILD )

01/06/17 12:33
Howzit guys just want to run an idea passed you.

In guild games guild vs guild you sometimes get guilds not playing all there games because of players being inactive and or the guild not having strong enough players on the correct levels to even win.

Is there no way you can implement something to have the guys play there games? I mean even if your team is not strong enough you should still play your gc games as well for the cash to help build your town.

Maybe implement something by the likes of total games not being played in that gc that the fans be taken from that guild per team and then given to the winning guild but split up between all?

Just an idea

Thanks guys
01/06/17 18:02
You are speaking my language! We've been through so many GVG where 80% of the opposition don't even challenge once!
02/06/17 23:25
On side here also....last 2 or 3 challenges we have had very few teams play us back, not even for the ticket money. Crazy if you ask me. Current challenge is early days but I don't expect it will be much different.

I would vote for...."every team that does not play a single challenge, becomes an extra win for the opposition."

Sure, holidays etc., mean that sometimes teams are unable to play but we are in that position in our current challenge and were at least one man down in the previous one but still won comfortably. I'd be happy to have a "punishment" for not playing at least 1 game. Play 1...fine.....play zero....punish.
03/06/17 06:15
The worst is when you get drawn against a small guild of 13 teams, forcing half your guild to sit out. And then only 3 of those teams challenge you.