The 6.71 Patch

20/01/18 08:26
Guest G8SUU3 :

Dunraven Castle :

Guest G8SUU3 :

Dunraven Castle :

If you look in the Congratulations To Ciren thread in 3rd Half, he reckons, and I agree, that there were 17 pre arranged draws or wins in the championship we were both in.

What's your team name / Guild? I'll drop you a friendly to say hello!

Wales/The Exiles

I caught you just after you trained and got lucky!

Are you Ravens by any chance? If so, you caught me offline and trained, but I'm not sure either of those things had much bearing on the score - you walloped me good and proper! Give me six months and I'll be back for a taste of revenge

I will add though that you sub in exactly the same way that I do - so it's heartening to know I am doing something the same as a level 59...

I usually either see subs they way we do them, or 10/12, 10/12/13, 10/12 or 12/13, 10/12/13, 12/13. Everyone seems to load the centre channels.
22/01/18 16:06
Dunraven Castle :

Guest G8SUU3 :

Dunraven Castle :

Guest G8SUU3 :

Dunraven Castle :

If you look in the Congratulations To Ciren thread in 3rd Half, he reckons, and I agree, that there were 17 pre arranged draws or wins in the championship we were both in.

Wales/The Exiles

I caught you just after you trained and got lucky!

Are you Ravens by any chance? If so, you caught me offline and trained, but I'm not sure either of those things had much bearing on the score - you walloped me good and proper! Give me six months and I'll be back for a taste of revenge

I will add though that you sub in exactly the same way that I do - so it's heartening to know I am doing something the same as a level 59...

I usually either see subs they way we do them, or 10/12, 10/12/13, 10/12 or 12/13, 10/12/13, 12/13. Everyone seems to load the centre channels.

In the very early days, used to sub half my pack and attack from there. Not many people attacked much with the pack and it was a strat that worked quite well - especially with the kick and chase tactic. Then I changed to attacking with the backs, which is more effective in general I believe and started subbing them instead. I occasionally used to sub the kick off receiver too (or exclusively if he was running in tries from the kick off and I was going for a 70 pointer). Now the kick off is a lottery so I generally sub like we do and then the 10, 11, 13, 14 and 15. My 9 is generally just an extra forward that passes occasionally (as my forwards also pass), kicks and chases, tackles and even does a bit of rucking - so I don't see him as a key position to sub.
05/03/18 11:41
Guest G8SUU3 :

Dunraven Castle :

Wales/The Exiles

I paid you a visit today. Check the score. I got a try