Career History

21/07/18 15:05
I think it would be great to have a complete career history, against teams played in the championship and tournaments. Wins, draws and defeats.
21/07/18 17:33
May be but the database would be insain. I've one played 120 friendly matches in one day imagain only plying 20 games per day over 1000 days
22/07/18 20:08
Hull fc. Sean :

May be but the database would be insain. I've one played 120 friendly matches in one day imagain only plying 20 games per day over 1000 days

Hi. maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. JUST for teams played against in Championships and Tournaments.
31/07/18 21:46
Jack Talbot :

Hull fc. Sean :

Hi. maybe I didn't make myself clear enough. JUST for teams played against in Championships and Tournaments.

.....I like the idea However e.g. the final log standings should be allowed to be copied onto our computers....
07/08/18 19:10
I would add ranking and GC games too. Why not? It really wouldn't be difficult to code that.

I would also like it as a grand total and broken down by category - championship, tournament, GC and ranking.

NOT friendlies though - that would just be a bit OTT.
08/08/18 13:03
In fact I'd love a host of other stats available - perhaps one of the 3 strategy towers could serve an actual purpose and be your statistics centre where you can go and look at the team and player stats.

Some stats I'd love to see recorded:

1) Highest position achieved in the rankings in your career
2) Highest position your current guild has achieved in the rankings
3) Your career all time top scorer (player)
4) Your career top try scorer(player)
5) Any number of lineout stats (i.e. most successful lineout target, steals etc etc etc)
6) Your career all time top carrier (metres made - player)
7) Career metres made (team)
8) Career scrums won and lost
9) Best value player bought in auctions - i.e. points scored v rp
10) Career top tackler (player)
11) Career trying saving tackles (team), total tackles (team but also with position indicated)
12) Unbeaten run
13) Highest ever score
14) Highest score by one player in a game and who
15) Detailed record of each season's competitive results
16) When citing player stats, the ability to click on that player and access info like, which season bought, how many seasons in team, whether sold or retired, how much RP or real cash if Visa, positions played in the team (and how many games in the position - even a % would be okay), career record in general - tries, metres, tackles - all the forwards stats too where relevant like lineout takes/steals, scrums won, rucks won etc.

Trust me I could go on...

Another interesting element would be to have a certain number stats available to other teams. So you could possibly work your strategy around that. Maybe like total scrums won, lineouts won total points/tries scored that season, how many times MB has been used that season.