Red team blue team

03/02/19 02:36
I feel this red team blue team mess needs to be fixed. It should be no harder to pass if you're the away team or home team. If anything, the noise factor would play into calling plays in, but if your QB is a field general, he'll work it out. Maybe give a little less time to the away team, making it harder for them to get plays called? But it shouldn't be any harder to pass, Brett Farve went into the black hole of Oakland the day after his father passed and proceeded to pass for over 400 yards and multiple touchdowns.
03/02/19 08:12
I have to agree. If you want to make it harder on the away team it should affect run plays as well as pass plays.
03/02/19 10:06
I AGREE 100%...….The red team seems to be at a disadvantage in the pass game...…..Sure makes it much more unenjoyable to know your gonna have to be the RED team …….
03/02/19 17:48
Really see I enjoy being the red team. I am 100% better when I can control the score after half. Score before and to start the half it's game over generally. Passing isn't that smart in the game anyways?

On a side note. Pack do u enjoy staying up to play me every night after my 4 he train? How enjoyable is beating a tired team. When I have energy u barely scored one touchdown. What's the point? I even put in loser players because I know u like to kick while down might as well let u have the fans. It's all in fun I'm just flipping shit. But wouldn't it be more enjoyable to play someone who's online... Like with a rested team. I didn't know here at the top we are still looking to beat teams with low energy. Up here I aviod playing u if u aren't full energy. How can u be a top team not beating the best, at their best?
03/02/19 18:35
quite the opposite the blue team has a advantage in pass plays that needs to be fixed. If you are playing as the red team those passes can't be stopped in 8 out of 10 calls (as long as the blue knows what to do) ...
For some of us it's the only way to make a few TD's. In my opinion they have to nerv the blue team and make the red team stronger in pass plays
03/02/19 18:41
The red team has a huge advantage in controlling clock tho. I can beat much stronger opponents as the red team.... To each their own on this one I think. Leave as is. The balance is there.
03/02/19 19:24
Killer Clouds, I'm sorry, I think it's Killer Clouds, I'm not sure, you didn't put your name on the post. Every team looks for every advantage when playing the game, but to think that I'm structuring my whole schedule around when you're online or not online is laughable at best. Do you really consider yourself that good? Everybody's looking to beat Killer Clouds cause he's the best in the game...oh wow, maybe you should put down what you've been smoking for a minute and hold onto those last few brain cells you got left, Drock88Chronic. I'm not getting into a pi$$ing contest with you, are you a better player? Maybe, on some nights, but I have got you before, straight on, when the game matters most, tourney and championship, when we were both online. Now, if you're thru whining that someone attacked your team while not at full strength, I've given you your props before, and I'll give you your props again, you are a great player with a strong team. Everyone tries to get in all the training they can before going to sleep, and you're not the only one getting attacked when you're offline with a tired team. Every morning, I log on to see I was attacked by numbers of opponents, usually right after I do my last train. It happens when you're near the top of the standings. Hell, it happens where ever you are in the standings I'm sure, it's just I haven't been there in awhile. Now, everyone that I've seen say red team has the advantage has a run first type of team. Some like to run, and only run, some like to pass. Blue team is structured to favor the pass. Take a team that has a maxed QB throwing to a maxed WR, blue team, and you'll light up opposing defenses, but put that same team on red, you'll get different results. That's the truth that every player sees every night whether they choose to admit it or not...
03/02/19 19:56
str3ifenkarl :

quite the opposite the blue team has a advantage in pass plays that needs to be fixed. If you are playing as the red team those passes can't be stopped in 8 out of 10 calls (as long as the blue knows what to do) ...
For some of us it's the only way to make a few TD's. In my opinion they have to nerv the blue team and make the red team stronger in pass plays

All I said Karl was this red team blue team stuff needed to be fixed, I didn't say make it as easy to pass as red team as it is on blue team. What I said is it should be the same, or at least much closer. But you're team is a run, only run type of team. I'm not belittling your team in anyway, you've got a STRONG team, one of the strongest, but you're a run team, so you're saying make it harder to pass because your team doesn't pass. I don't think I've ever seen your team pass, but I could be wrong, I haven't watched everyone of your games.
03/02/19 20:03
Why is the blue team structured to favor pass?
03/02/19 20:05
Ignore my comment pls... The forum deleted the rest of my text lol idk why... It doesn't make any sense.