mb for gvg

03/04/16 03:33
El's Dynamos :

Love the hypocrisy killerkiwi!! Either that or you are a tactical genius beating a player 18* better than you by 40 points!!! Bravo!

and your point is ?
hate to burst your bubble els but you were the least of our issues facing your guild. taff was the bigger issue to us than anyone else as he has 30 stars on top of me with what ever added from strat buildings ... goodboy i just waited till he was loww in energy . played in friendly and beat him . then changed few things and killed him in guild game . .. the "hypocrisy" is the fact 1 side on attacking can get over the def of others just because of mb.. give mb to def team or pull it .. my tune has never changed . and thanks for guild games was a good draw in the end .. and yes i did use it against taff because its there and only a fool would cost his team points by not using it .. .. hope no bad feelings and maybe next time we meet they might of fixed the mb in gvg and we can have another great round ....:)

was bit worried might have to change guild name with that gvg round lol. maybe next time lions ")
13/04/16 10:58
Indeed, next time, see you in 24 hours!!
13/04/16 11:26
Am sure you can blag your way in Killerkiwis lol
13/04/16 11:28
taff to sub out a few of those guys in your line up so guy that picks our team might think i have a shot against you big boys
13/04/16 11:33
Who scares ya lol
13/04/16 11:36
For info, killerkiwis has once again used unacceptable foul and abusive language in this thread and will have a slightly longer break this time. Hopefully the message will get through now.
13/04/16 11:36
Or just let your guys know a No MB boost challenge is laid down :0)
13/04/16 11:37
So much for a no MB challenge Waspy lol
13/04/16 11:52
Taff - British Lions :

So much for a no MB challenge Waspy lol

Sorry Taff.
13/04/16 11:57
Harsh. That is a acceptable word in New Zealand. You have worse names in this game than that Waspy. Even a few guilds have more offensive words.
Just saying Waspy.