Tactical Privacy

02/05/16 10:39
Good day,

It is an incredibly frustrating aspect of the game that anybody can click on my players' instructions and copy me. This is almost the biggest part of tactic and strategy and yet it is visible and open to all.

Whenever I am destroying opponents they start to look at my instructions and copy me identically.

THERE IS NO PRIVACY HERE!!

Can this please be grey'd out so that others cannot click on to view the players individual instructions PLEEEEASE! !!
What is the point of playing a tactical game when it's open for all and they don't even need to tactically think when they can just mimic and copy...from there the team strategy part is child's play.

PLEASE fix this

Regards
02/05/16 10:49
guest_1452984610320 :

Good day,

It is an incredibly frustrating aspect of the game that anybody can click on my players' instructions and copy me. This is almost the biggest part of tactic and strategy and yet it is visible and open to all.

Whenever I am destroying opponents they start to look at my instructions and copy me identically.

THERE IS NO PRIVACY HERE!!

Can this please be grey'd out so that others cannot click on to view the players individual instructions PLEEEEASE! !!
What is the point of playing a tactical game when it's open for all and they don't even need to tactically think when they can just mimic and copy...from there the team strategy part is child's play.

PLEASE fix this

Regards

disagree .. even if they put the same set up as you . unless they have same points on same stats. it will have a diffrent effect on there team to yours.. .. and you should be flattered they copy your set.. be easy to figure out the counter

also they will be to busy pulling mb from championship games to do much else lol
02/05/16 11:30
If only Killerkiwis
02/05/16 12:59
It has a PRONOUNCED EFFECT!! Certain positions only need to do specific things tactically ...

FIX IT PLEASE!!!

Once u get to a certain level everybody has similar points when they have good maxed out players... it's the player instructions that have the most impacting difference on a game!!

Other players can have identical teams strategies but individual makes a huge difference.

This is not illogical.

IT'S PRIVACY!!!

Opponents many leagues above me copy me identically because I rip them to pieces with inferior attributes... then they copy me identically even when a particular player is very specifically designed to my own player.

IT'S A TACTICAL GAME!!!!!

How can we play cards with everyone's cards OPEN??????
THIS ASPECT IS BEYOND RIDICULOUS!!!!!
02/05/16 13:06
And which team are you guest ?
02/05/16 21:22
It is very frustrating I agree.... I used to regularly get challenged by teams twenty times in a row to find st the end their player settings were almost identical to mine

Cayden
02/05/16 21:29
Ben Essien :

It is very frustrating I agree.... I used to regularly get challenged by teams twenty times in a row to find st the end their player settings were almost identical to mine

Cayden

You talking about me Cayden!
02/05/16 21:46
Ben Essien :

Cayden

lol ive copyed yours to carden lol .. but thats a respect thing for your team . never helped me to win thou lol
02/05/16 22:45
Ive copyed caydens too lol but yes i agree settings should be private...it is frustrating!
03/05/16 01:09
Dropkicks Rfc :

Ive copyed caydens too lol but yes i agree settings should be private...it is frustrating!

copyed yours to drop then go play cray lol . never help with ether of you lol

do look forward to a champ season with you lot .. ill be mb free if we play