Patch 6.0

16/03/17 21:15
My game seems to have reset, don't want to start all over again, if I've lost my progress I won't be starting again
16/03/17 21:22
guest_1445367561706 :

My game seems to have reset, don't want to start all over again, if I've lost my progress I won't be starting again

Log a support ticket. Your original team will be up in a short time.
20/03/17 13:48
I am utterly unimpressed by the new update. The realism of the ball bouncing and a scrum now being awarded instead of a 22m dropout for the ball being kicked over the dead-ball line is a step in the right direction and thank you Sublinet for listening, However whenever you guys make changes you seem to take one step forward but two steps back. The introduction of the sport shop is just a glorified match bonus / match boost and many a top quality and or level player is fast losing patience with the game because of this bogus addition to the game. Your players can have max tackle and speed ability but your opponent literally runs right over 3 or 4 of them on his way to the try line? Sorry, but only Jonah Lomu could do that and even then he didn't do it nearly every single time as is the case with this silly update. Seeing as this is where the game is heading, in your next update why not just introduce a "drug den" where you can buy steroids? So not impressed Sublinet!
21/03/17 00:02
I think that's one of the worst update in the History of online gaming.
Many of us have spent over a year to find out what was the right strategy and how to improve it, sometimes just by changing skills 3% by 3%. Wether it'd be on the general strat or on individual ones.
Then testing it with friendly games.
Then changing it.
then testing.
And now out of the blue, you came just to say : we've changed this and that, added a new shop and oh! by the way.. All the work you've done so far can just go down the drain.. Hugs & Kisses. We love you.

Seriously Guys?
And I mean, what's with this advantage to the visitor team?
I know that this game never has been -and let's face it, will never be- a monument of realistic-ish rugby but now we reached a point where the locals, with an equivalent level, are losing against the visitors!

I've had a quick round table with the rest of my guild and we shall try to cope with this new insanity but I can assure you that many of us are absolutely gutted.
I'm sure you're having fun with your algorithm. But be sure that next time, you can count us out

All The Best,

Red -
21/03/17 16:56
Has anyone else found that their team suddenly passes like idiots? All of a sudden, since this afternoon, my 9 passes straight to 13 who then passes it out! And passes from 9 now going forward almost every time too!
21/03/17 16:59
My team was perfectly fine this morning. Now it's stuffed, and everyone else in my guild is suddenly having the same problem
23/03/17 01:06
PhusionMedia Sharks :

My team was perfectly fine this morning. Now it's stuffed, and everyone else in my guild is suddenly having the same problem

Funny you mention that.. As a matter of fact, I won 4 times in a row against one of my team mate but lost 3 and drew 1 the next day. same team/strategy/energy. I wonder if they've included some kind of horoscope bonus in the new update.
01/04/17 07:26
The shop does not seem to be working as there is nothing coming up to buy / auction?
05/04/17 23:34
Thank you Sublinet for ruining what was once a very enjoyable game. This new update has ruined everything. You blokes just need to man up for a change and actually admit that your changes were a bugger up instead of just passing the buck as you ALWAYS do. I will be deleting the game. Tsek!
06/04/17 09:49
Duane van Vuuren :

Thank you Sublinet for ruining what was once a very enjoyable game. This new update has ruined everything. You blokes just need to man up for a change and actually admit that your changes were a bugger up instead of just passing the buck as you ALWAYS do. I will be deleting the game. Tsek!

Funny, I think it's more fun than it was before, and we've had someone rejoin our guild and start playing properly again for the same reason. Far from ruining anything, it seems to have given quite a few people a real challenge again.

Each to his own, I suppose.