Guild challenge opposition

12/03/18 13:52
At the moment we've got 'the legend slayers' rank 234. Not living up to their name, lol.
Were the international fight club
12/03/18 14:02
Was wrong on the two guild rotation, it was Lions we had twice but in between it was different French Guilds. I thought they were the same one, my mistake. But Lions couldn't beat us so to give them to us again 2 gc's later just seemed cruel, allthough fans are much closer, particularly if you take into account their lower on numbers.
What is the equation? What do we need do to do as a guild to get better line ups? We've tried waiting a while to have a different pool of peeps, we've even tried getting everyone to at least rank 500 to see if that made any difference. It didn't.
12/03/18 16:15
28Support
Good day,

It's based on guild fan rankings. The guild must have less than 20% difference.

Regards,
The Rugby Manager 2 support team

12/03/18 16:21
So currently your guild avg fans is 216k and their avg is 172k (all currently as there could have been changed). So you take the larger number times .8 and in this case that would be 172.8k which means this is the largest gap you could have but it is within the range we have been told. Also, they use the larger guilds number to get the 20% range. So the legend slayers can draw anyone 216k-137k. You can draw anyone 172k-270k.
12/03/18 19:14
Thankyou very much black monks, that very insightful. That's a big difference, they should think about making it 10%. Took 4+1/2 hours to find it aswell. Might have to hold the gc start see if we can get a better pool then.
Thanks again bm.
12/03/18 21:40
Black Monks :

A guild of 10 teams compared to a guild of 25. The maths add up just fine here. This is an appropriate draw with the forumlae we have been provided

Our 10 players in the guild total 1,499,810

The 10 players we played in the gvg totalled 2,076,790.

That is before we look at the Levels teams play at for both guilds. I'd say the formulae is flawed big time.
12/03/18 21:42
Dreadlocked warriors :

Thankyou very much black monks, that very insightful. That's a big difference, they should think about making it 10%. Took 4+1/2 hours to find it aswell. Might have to hold the gc start see if we can get a better pool then.
Thanks again bm.

I'd look at 5% so that there is more chance you are going to get competitive GVGs.
12/03/18 22:04
Arwyn Morgan :

Black Monks :

A guild of 10 teams compared to a guild of 25. The maths add up just fine here. This is an appropriate draw with the forumlae we have been provided

That is before we look at the Levels teams play at for both guilds. I'd say the formulae is flawed big time.

Guild names please
12/03/18 22:09
Black Monks :

Arwyn Morgan :

Black Monks :

Guild names please

If you are still with war dogs and you are talking about Czech eagles n' lions then they have 22 members for the 2.5 and not 10. The formula uses avg of guild and not avg of those in a gvg, you get punished in some ways for being a small guild if the large guild fills their guild with newbs with low fan bases, this tactic is used by many, even some who try to say they are a top guild due to an unbeaten streak. Many true top guilds point out that hiding from top guilds by adding fluff is a clear sign of admitting not being a true top guild.
08/05/18 16:32
This is ridiculous.
We had a tough matchup against Terranova last GC and did well to lose 21-19.
Next up who do we have?
Spuitpoep!
Seriously Sweet Nitro how is this remotely fair to us or them? They have 11 level 66 players, we have none!
We have 2 level 64, 1 level 63 and then a handful of level 60-62.
There has to be a better way of choosing GvG challenges sweet nitro as this is not a fair matchup at all.
I'm sure Spuitpoep would like a closer matchup just as much as we would.
Please find a better way of matching guilds as the current method just doesn't work!