#1 rank and top players are soft these days

23/07/18 14:18
The cheaters also train their players and then they don't automatically apply stats.
23/07/18 15:07
What the? Train players but don't apply the attributes? That's smart play not cheating. Using MB or SUBS is Cheating.
Where's the respect in that? NIL in my opinion.
23/07/18 16:59
Subs is smart play my friend, in no world are subs cheating. Not the real world, not the fake world, not the world of 11 dimensions. If you think subs are cheating I implore you to reach out to you local rugby union and your national union and begg them to stop all subs. Every team you play against will thank you vigorously
23/07/18 20:45
I see the intellectuals are taking over, only smart non cheaters clearly don't sub and we are all mistaken Black Monks.
23/07/18 21:01
JugularCoach Fluffy Pink Ball :

MasseGat :

guest_1444399862609 :

Seems lots of people have left or there is no fight at the top, they are all soft teams.

What a little poes

Klink vir my reg

Check this Coach Fluffy imposter wannabe. I happen to know the pink president has retired. Imposter!
24/07/18 10:27
My point being, you can beat anyone using SUBS or MB even (In tourney or championship matches). Anyone can sub, but a post earlier stating respecting the top players when they use sub is not respect in my opinion.

Try playing a game without using subs, any money you'll be crap without it.

I play rugby in real life and this game is not a reflection of real life.

Yes, Sub in real life, but to earn respect in this game using subs is a joke.
24/07/18 11:10
Tukia :

My point being, you can beat anyone using SUBS or MB even (In tourney or championship matches). Anyone can sub, but a post earlier stating respecting the top players when they use sub is not respect in my opinion.

Just double checking, you do know this is only a game right.
24/07/18 14:37
MasseGat :

Tukia :

Just double checking, you do know this is only a game right.

And on top of that he wants it to be close to real life by taking out one of the few things similar to real life rugby? This must be a prank show
24/07/18 16:20
Is this for real? Some people take this far too seriously!
24/07/18 16:50
anyone who doesn't run on a treadmill for 80mins before each match is cheating