Damage

26/12/18 20:40
I did wonder what was next on the moaning list when MB was removed. Sports shop items, playing when I was _______ (sleeping, eating, working or having a crap) or using subs. Just play folks but don’t match fix, even the best teams in real life lose.
26/12/18 22:28
Perpignan USAPguest_1450757130206 :

you talk about fair play when some arrange matches but playing at night is not fair play so that's what I meant

No, none of us at Damage brought up the issue of arranged matches. You are the one who came to throw your dummy out because we didn't give you guys phone calls and ask pretty please when can we play you sirs?

Now you say it's unfair we play you at night... La Cagnanaise has been playing us at night for ages. Or is La Cagnanaise the only guild allowed to do that?
26/12/18 22:32
There are some good guys at La Cagnanaise who still have my respect. They would have... should have... sent me a private message if they had an issue. But coming to the forum with this complaint is really pathetic.
26/12/18 22:42
Damage Royal :

There are some good guys at La Cagnanaise who still have my respect. They would have... should have... sent me a private message if they had an issue. But coming to the forum with this complaint is really pathetic.

I don't think it's a complaint but more of a fact. Everyone was crying out about gc's not being challenging and now they are you take guys out when they are asleep to avoid a good challenge. Think that's what they are saying.
26/12/18 23:10
Ystradgynlais {AC &WEFC} :

Damage Royal :

I don't think it's a complaint but more of a fact. Everyone was crying out about gc's not being challenging and now they are you take guys out when they are asleep to avoid a good challenge. Think that's what they are saying.

It's a part of the game. 24 hours we have. All of us. The funny thing is that I have been playing this game for 2 years now and guilds have always played games overnight. And it's never been an issue until now - and only with Damage Inc.

Even funnier is that in the majority of guild challenges more matches are played against us overnight than what we play. That's a fact, and it's been that way from the beginning. And we have quite a few guys from across the globe in all time zones. Ever see us cry?

Also funny is that we are currently playing Its Only a Game and 20 matches were played against us after 10pm my time. Does anyone see me or any other Damager throwing a tantrum?

27/12/18 00:43
IOAG played me at 3:54 am, but thats ok because it wasnt Damage, I didn't moan I got on with it, it's only a game afterall.
27/12/18 00:53
Still unsure why ystrad and his nose are doing here?
I mean let's not be silly here it's lietterly got nothing to do with you
27/12/18 02:05
Ystradgynlais {AC &WEFC} :

Damage Royal :

Fact or complaint, we honestly don't care. Really we care so little, I can't even be bothered to finish this sent...
27/12/18 07:45
Hull fc Mel :

IOAG played me at 3:54 am, but thats ok because it wasnt Damage, I didn't moan I got on with it, it's only a game afterall.

We all mostly played as soon as the gc started. We even played guys when we knew they were online. For example Wales made a defence against Honey Badger and then I played Wales and not long after Sharkies did. A few played in the morning because they got up to take care of their new borns. But as usual from Damage a very timely calculated attack came on. And what a surprise damage players are swarming on here.
27/12/18 07:51
Hull fc. Sean :

Still unsure why ystrad and his nose are doing here?
I mean let's not be silly here it's lietterly got nothing to do with you

So a thread was aimed at Damage, Why did you stick your nose in? And also mention IOAG?