Cant play games

17/10/18 04:36
Guest 2AM3UC :

We sent the useless pr#cks at sweet nitro a ticket about it 12 hours ago..... Guest what, no f@#ken answer yet !

i got a reply, they said it was a server issue, now it's fixed
24/10/18 09:20
The current problem with a 10 min or so gap between when you play teams is now being looked at
27/10/18 10:47
Three days & still the 10 min gap works very nicely for our Iranian friends who can make it impossible for you to play G C matches late on only needs a couple of them to keep going round & round & there can be 6 teams or more of their teams you cant get to play
09/11/18 07:53
I sent in a ticket about it first I get asked if its still 10 mins between games so reply yes then its he will ask the developers now I get this.

Support
Good day,

After taking the information from the developers, indeed there is a wait of 10 minutes between each game.

Regards,
The Football Champions 2 support team
Translate

Well that about as much use as a chocolate teapot I already know that what I asked originally was is it an error or are we stuck with this & if so why?

09/11/18 10:55
Amazing they have replied already

Support
Good day,

it's a modification of the developer.

Regards,
Translate

Great move a point or two up in a GC & your opponent has the teams to turn it around near the end so play friendly's & lock them out a good way to win when you should have lost
09/11/18 11:14
djhonthemaster :

Amazing they have replied already

Support
Good day,

it's a modification of the developer.

Regards,
Translate

Great move a point or two up in a GC & your opponent has the teams to turn it around near the end so play friendly's & lock them out a good way to win when you should have lost

Fast answer from the “support” team lol
09/11/18 13:26
Another fast reply from them

Support
Good day,

it's a modification of our developer to stop the abuse.
Indeed some members of the same guild played repeatedly against each other to prevent the opponents from making their matches.

Regards,
Translate

Can somebody please tell me how it stops in in the past to stop an opponent from playing ONE of our teams I would need to play him non stop

Now that team can then not be challenged by anybody for the next 10 mins rather than play them non stop I could play 2 maybe 3 teams in rotation blocking the opposition from playing 3 teams rather than one.

Am I missing something here or have they just screwed up & made it easier to block challenges?
09/11/18 21:32
Shaun no you are absolutely right i hate such unsportsmanlike attitude and they don’t wanna lose gc rec points so that’s what they’ll do and it is common in Rugby Manager