chat

05/04/16 14:58
Has the idea of world chat and a betting system for friendly games been floated?. The chat would help the betting and the betting makes it a battle. You could have handicap system and use odds to make it even for smaller players or no odds for real players.
06/04/16 00:41
I know chat has been discussed on a number of occassions, but sure about betting.
11/04/16 23:21
Keep the betting out of it
13/04/16 11:54
why
13/04/16 11:58
The suspicion would be that betting allows people who multi-account to pass money to their primary account, for one thing. In conjunction with chat, it allows bullying, bribery and blackmail too, at least from my experience of some other games. At the moment, the game requires very little policing; this would change significantly with betting AND chat.
13/04/16 12:34
Just as a voice of reason here .... Whilst I don't agree or disagree with any of the above, I do believe there are a lot more rugby orientated enhancement that can be done before betting :o)
13/04/16 12:43
Taff - British Lions :

Just as a voice of reason here .... Whilst I don't agree or disagree with any of the above, I do believe there are a lot more rugby orientated enhancement that can be done before betting :o)

Ain't that the truth!