Make MB Gold balls

03/07/16 10:50
I know that MB has been the biggest debate on this forum and clearly the developers dont want to do anything about it.

Can I make the suggestion that MB rather use gold balls than cash. Might limit the amount of MB (Cheating) that players use
03/07/16 11:10
I still yet to hear why it is cheating? It is a tool that can be used in the game, and arguably the most effective tool.

I agree it is far too effective, and I would like to see its influence shrunk by another 90%, but it is clearly not cheating.
03/07/16 11:15
Tolgate 23/7 :

I still yet to hear why it is cheating? It is a tool that can be used in the game, and arguably the most effective tool.

I agree it is far too effective, and I would like to see its influence shrunk by another 90%, but it is clearly not cheating.

It is a part of the game I hate, but cheating is too stronger word ...... A word used to often on this forum, through frustration I am guessing, but used too often.
Cheating would be using a back door to the game etc .... Playing the game as it is set out, isn't cheating.
03/07/16 12:56
Taff - International Lions :

Tolgate 23/7 :

It is a part of the game I hate, but cheating is too stronger word ...... A word used to often on this forum, through frustration I am guessing, but used too often.
Cheating would be using a back door to the game etc .... Playing the game as it is set out, isn't cheating.

Totally agree Taff; and I may add Brads XV's idea is a stroke a genius. It would allow the developers to keep the money flowing in because if you do want to use this tool, it is literally at a cost. Also golden balls can be used for much more effective things if you have a little patience.
03/07/16 13:58
Agree. Good idea Brads.
03/07/16 20:32
Taff

I agree with your point. As much as this is a game, and its not a way of life, some people work hard to get there players and strategy perfect. When I said cheating, I merely meant getting an unfair advantage.

Many of us have more than enough cash, but I still feel that using it as match bonus is unfair to people that spend time to get there team right, and hence my use of the term cheating.

Im sure you have seen the other post on the forum, which really makes me sick of this game, a bit too serious
03/07/16 20:34
Brads XV :

Taff

I agree with your point. As much as this is a game, and its not a way of life, some people work hard to get there players and strategy perfect. When I said cheating, I merely meant getting an unfair advantage.

Many of us have more than enough cash, but I still feel that using it as match bonus is unfair to people that spend time to get there team right, and hence my use of the term cheating.

Im sure you have seen the other post on the forum, which really makes me sick of this game, a bit too serious

Still awaiting an answer on my question bud. Other post!!!
03/07/16 20:36
Sorry Bulldogs, so many posts today, could you post again or send the link please
03/07/16 20:40
Just wondering: CHEETAHS beat me in gc 16-0 I played him a friendly afterwards and beat him 35-0 (energy levels exactly the same). Like you said: a person works hard then someone comes along and ""cheats"". Bud you are pointing a finger but four are facing back at you.
03/07/16 21:02
Bulldogs not once did I make mention about you. I am not saying He did or did not use MB ( although we make it clear to everybody in our guild we do not use MB).

Today when I played Cronje in the GC, His energy throughout his team was about 55% , thats why I beat him with the difference that I did. Maybe Cheetahs played you under the same circumstances, but again I cannot prove either way.

But name calling seems a bit juvenile, have I insulted you?