Penalise players played out of position

24/10/16 10:36
I just played a team of No8's ! stupid stupid stupid, Please stop teams using players out of position,I would say 25% reduction in stats for the player not in position ?
24/10/16 11:24
An1malz :

Cool. So should we have tied sand bags to jonah lomu then seeing as he started his Rugby career as a forward?

Hahahaha well said!!
24/10/16 11:45
Let me explain the rules of the game.... The biggest bully wins!!! If 15 wings makes you the best well done! If playing players in their "correct" position makes you the best well done! In the end the guy who adapts best will be the winner so my advice to you is stop complaining and come up with a new game plan and take them out.
24/10/16 11:51
Iain Rees :

I just played a team of No8's ! stupid stupid stupid, Please stop teams using players out of position,I would say 25% reduction in stats for the player not in position ?

FOR THE FINAL TIME PEOPLE... Stop thinking of those numbers as the position!! That is the recommended position based on their skills when created (or that's how it's intended regardless). My forwards are trained specifically to be their position, it doesn't matter what the number is

Solution... Just have the starting 15 come up with the numbers of the position rather than the one assigned by the game. This way, in the subs, it'll show it but come game time it'll shut up all these numpties who can't grasp the concept that the number next to a name doesn't mean what they bloody think and who won't listen to the countless explanations given on here
24/10/16 14:40
I think I'm going to create a document that sites the hundreds of times in the past year alone that premier and international teams have used people 'out of position' so that when these complaints come up we don't have to keep explaining that playing people 'out of position' might be the most realistic aspect of this game. In case you're curious, even the non rugby world media is now noticing in real life the number on a players back is "becoming increasingly irrelevant"