Matches with injuries

12/10/16 14:41
Does anyone k ow if you can get injuries from matches from the map? Also whats the biggest factors that cause players to get injured?
12/10/16 14:51
Injuries only come during tournaments and championship matches. The biggest factors are having too low toughness, going against a team with high strength and also if you use mb you are more likely to have injuries.
12/10/16 14:53
As far as I'm aware you can only get injuries in league or tournament matches

The biggest factors are toughness, MB and rhythm. Low toughness vs high strength equates to potential injury, and both MB and too high rhythm cause you to get injuries far more frequently. As a rule, I can tell when I face an MB guy in league or tourney as its almost a guarantee I injure the maximum 2 guys of theirs in the match

If you're getting injuries, but not using MB, then look at your toughness. If that is quite high (compare it to the strength stat of the opposition players) then it's purely down to having rhythm too high for your guys
12/10/16 15:58
and in guild challenge matches?
12/10/16 16:01
No injuries possible in guild challenge matches. It's the same as a friendly except you lose 5% or so energy when initiating the challenge instead of the usual 15% or so for league and tournament. You lose no energy when being challenged, so essentially that is a friendly but with full match fees
14/10/16 00:00
Croxton :

As far as I'm aware you can only get injuries in league or tournament matches

The biggest factors are toughness, MB and rhythm. Low toughness vs high strength equates to potential injury, and both MB and too high rhythm cause you to get injuries far more frequently. As a rule, I can tell when I face an MB guy in league or tourney as its almost a guarantee I injure the maximum 2 guys of theirs in the match

If you're getting injuries, but not using MB, then look at your toughness. If that is quite high (compare it to the strength stat of the opposition players) then it's purely down to having rhythm too high for your guys

How can match bonus cause players to get injuries, you can only use bonus in map games not in tournaments and championships, but you said injuries is only possible at tournaments and champs. so if you injured players from opposition teams, match bonus was definitely not the reason they got injured
14/10/16 00:12
More mb is used in championship and tourneys. It can be used in every match except gvg defense and friendlies.
14/10/16 00:17
Mr Incredible :

How can match bonus cause players to get injuries, you can only use bonus in map games not in tournaments and championships, but you said injuries is only possible at tournaments and champs. so if you injured players from opposition teams, match bonus was definitely not the reason they got injured

I fear you are quite wrong Mr Incredible.

MB works in GvG, League and Tournament games and probably in map games, too - although I've no idea why you'd want to use it in a training match and have never tried!
14/10/16 10:42
So I take that i might be wrong but can you please explain to me how you use match bonus in champs and tournament matches? As far as i know it can only be used in matches that you physically start by challenging another team, like practice matches and guild challenges. When you start a game with match bonus on, they ask you when you start the match if you sure you want to spend XX amount on match bonus, if you click 'yes' the game starts. In tournaments and champs matches start automatically, you don't click to start them, i have had match bonus on already when i played tournaments and they definitely don't ask if you wanna use mb before the game starts or take the money for it, so don't see why you say it can be used in tourneys and champs, unless i missed something major in the game to this point.

In fact I just went to try it out now again and I'm unable to use match bonus in championship matches, I had mb on 20% but the tournament match started without them asking about mb or taking the amount it would cost from me so clearly it don't work. It only works at matches that you must click on 'play match' to start the game. Thats also why you can use it when you challenge opponent in guild challenge but its not used when they challenge you, cant use it when they challenging you because you not the 1 starting the match.
14/10/16 10:52
If it's on for a league or tournament match it doesn't ask but it DEFINITELY takes the money and uses it. It has been tested by multiple people here over a long time and is proven in the all, including top, leagues as lots of people aren't online at match times. If you're not being charged for it then it's a bug, as everyone else is