Fans

14/08/17 14:42
You forget my plan for gvg, fans mean nothing. And if someone's sim city experience gets downgraded so that the rugby management aspect is improved then I am all for that. The great rivalries occur when great teams play each other, not when one goes and hides in a different division. So where you see problems I see strengths. The beauty of the game, it's not played just one way from one perspective. With that said I would accept your proposal that the higher ranked you are the more fans you have. Anything to encourage competition and discourage hiding.
14/08/17 18:54
Edinburgh now play at Myreside, home of Watsonians. No atmosphere at Murrayfield due to lack of fans^^

Back on topic, there should be some form of compensation for winning a defence as there is an a GvG. The current Percentage of Gate Money is laughable.
16/08/17 00:32
I wouldn't say I manipulate my rating hutchie, It's not like I've got a load of 10 rated players dragging my rating down . For me the reward isn't great enough getting £200,00 a game or 250 not sure what it is to gain a 1000 fans then lose e'm like . I would probably play more if the amount of times you could be challenged was limited to 5 a day and you got rewarded for the challenges you held when played against, like you can only play 5 map games meaning you can only get 5000 a day but you can be challenged up 20 times a day sometimes at the top end but other than your name on a leaderboard if your lucky enough to be in the top 100 where is the incentive?
16/08/17 01:18
To quote a famous american battle commander, name enough