Auction House

26/10/17 09:20
Guest CQQRHG :

Nahhh, I will make you wait for me, and as you troll me over the next couple of weeks, our paths will cross eventually!!! Or maybe that is your style, boasting about beating a player a few levels below you!!!??? Maybe you need new underwear with those socks.

But you will win as i cant use mb in a friendly,
26/10/17 09:28

But you will win as i cant use mb in a friendly....Really???? Wow, you must be a moron!!!! Mate, grow a pair, or are scared in a few round time that I WILL upset you without MB or cash players... Let me get it over and done, cause you seem to be still a Child, now I have just trained my players, so IF you beat me, and that is a BIG HuGE IF, then you can boast about it, but I should be full energised in 4hrs. As you are level 50. Let's make some Rules. For every level higher than me, 10point handicap, therefor with all your bought players, you beat me by more than 40. And I will quit the game today.... You beat me by less than 40, and you quit the game, I will even let you swap players half way, so what now ????????????????
26/10/17 09:31
Let's see if you have skill with that bought players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26/10/17 09:33
Bring your girlfriend, some other self proclaimed Legend with.
26/10/17 09:38
Guest CQQRHG :

But you will win as i cant use mb in a friendly....Really???? Wow, you must be a moron!!!! Mate, grow a pair, or are scared in a few round time that I WILL upset you without MB or cash players... Let me get it over and done, cause you seem to be still a Child, now I have just trained my players, so IF you beat me, and that is a BIG HuGE IF, then you can boast about it, but I should be full energised in 4hrs. As you are level 50. Let's make some Rules. For every level higher than me, 10point handicap, therefor with all your bought players, you beat me by more than 40. And I will quit the game today.... You beat me by less than 40, and you quit the game, I will even let you swap players half way, so what now ????????????????

But im just a underperformer who can only win by using mb so why dont you stand up to your own words, i mean if levels meant anything only level 53 players would Be in the top 100.... Or can you only stand behind name calling and insults after all i have already recognised your superior ability,
26/10/17 09:44
Mate, all the name calling and negatives a side, you are obviously an old timer and Legend. Enjoy retirement. I will be gentle when we meet. Peace.
26/10/17 12:01
Welcome back db, good luck getting another account banned. Guys, don't waste your time on a waste of space.
26/10/17 15:49
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Although it looks like Black Monks is retiring so another fallen legend and will be a big loss to the game. Who is joining the shift to Rugby 18 which launches in Europe tomorrow. Oh dear looks like a missed opportunity Sweetnitro just as you are getting some competition you launch a poor value release.

Yes I am retiring, I wasn't going to announce on here because who cares. But a few things about this thread, before I spent. Penny on the game I spoke positively about coiners because I'm not an idiot and realize that coiners keep the game free for others (good luck forcing someone to make a game with no financial benefit, what some people want the devs to do is called slavery you idiots). I have repeatedly acknowledged that I am not good at this game yet I was able to get to first in the rankings before spending a penny on players (this accomplishment doesn't mean much to be frank but but it means more than saying that in a few months I will be good, trust me I'm awesome....). I did basic math, I learned how to make bucket loads of rp (even when being told exactly how to do it some DBs were unable to figure this out) but I realized that it took me about 10 hours of 'work' in the ah to get enough rp for a single purchased player, purchased players cost me ten bucks and I make sixty bucks an hour professionally therefore I was doing ten hours of work for ten minutes of my pay. I announced on here when I started buying simply because of trolls like the DBs on here so I didn't do anything underhand. Ultimately, you're welcome, you're sorry, get over yourself and I was better than you even though I was horrible
27/10/17 15:19
Curious, I started with a genuine question, now this? It’s a game, enjoy